Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Summerji...🤗...nahi hum peace time mein bhi mile hain😆...good to talk to u again😊

Jai Krishna Kanaiya🤗
Hope all is well with you.

kya karen, times are changing and I expect some catastrophe before the Golden era fully steps in.
Worried about major floods due to Polar ice melting. 
It is more serious then the Terrorists.

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Osama's name is synonymous with terrorism...its the significance of Osama' s death...that is more important than the death of his physical body itself...of course no one is a fool to think that terrorism will stop now...we need to be more careful than ever...but his death was a msg to all terrorists...that we will get you...even if it is after ten long years...

Hmm!
Good points!

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

so al queda is targeting us railways (particulary washington dc, LA, new york, and san fransico).

can these so called warrior get some brains that there is no "gallant" in killing Innocents..
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww! all of you are thinking about the well being of pakistan's citizens. ðŸ¤— that is soo nice of you. it makes me soo happy to see finally some people are finally starting to care about pakistan. Especially America ðŸ˜³ thaaanks a lot for your help america. please, you are welcome to stay in Pakistan, do increase your troops and bomb my fellow pakistanis. ofcourse all you will be doing is helping us. and please America, i BEG you to stop giving aid to pakistan please! because people work hardd for that money in America. The slums in New York could use that moneyy :) 
But god bless america. truly. all they wanna do is help us🤗
Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

I am pretty sure you would do the same thing when it came to India!
Oh well! 

Ha. 

No, I wouldn't be doing the same. And you know why?...it's because I can tolerate hearing criticism against my country - whether it be America and India. Heck, even I do it. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
@ Indi
I or none of my fellow pakistanis have said we own pakistan. where did u get that from? Stop twisting around our words and making stuff up
Oh and your country has not yet been destroyed by america so you clearly would not know what we go through!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

awww! all of you are thinking about the well being of pakistan's citizens. ðŸ¤— that is soo nice of you. it makes me soo happy to see finally some people are finally starting to care about pakistan. Especially America ðŸ˜³ thaaanks a lot for your help america. please, you are welcome to stay in Pakistan, do increase your troops and bomb my fellow pakistanis. ofcourse all you will be doing is helping us. and please America, i BEG you to stop giving aid to pakistan please! because people work hardd for that money in America. The slums in New York could use that moneyy :) 

But god bless america. truly. all they wanna do is help us🤗

that's all fine and dandy, but u still haven't proposed a solution. what do you propose pakistan should do after kicking their allies out and refusing the very needed money from its allies?

i believe return_to_hades has asked a series of questions, which i do not recall u or ur friend, Aliya, answering. please do provide ur insights! if u can't remember what she posted, here is what she asked:

- How do we address the issues in the Pakistani administration and root out the wrong people causing damage to their own country?
- How do we find the people who have been supporting Osama and his network in Pakistan and bring them to justice
- How do we bust the networks that have been established in the region?
- How do we prevent extremists from harboring terror in the region?
- How can we get an involved or incompetent government clearly lacking the resources to accomplish these tasks accomplish it?
- How do we try and ensure that not just the world, but innocent Pakistani civilians are also secure from terrorists and extremist recruiters in the future?

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL!
I found this on the Twitter page of the guy who tweeted about the entire operation Geronimo without knowing it.

This is what one of his tweets said:
Now that OBL is dead, does that mean even Abbottabad is open to terrorism?

🤣
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Answer: Invaaade Pakistan. Simple solution ðŸ˜›

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Some people were saying so it was in regard with that!
The question that arises is that Will his death really make a difference like some people have claimed it may or will it not!

Oh and Pakistan has also been threatened!
Again we suffer 

No, we didn't say that it would end. Find me one person in this thread or the other who said that..
We all know that al-Qaeda is very much alive inspite of the death of their leader, Osama. But that doesn't mean that we sit & stare watching Osama plan more attacks. It's a big war, hard one, it was due.