Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 - Page 10

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
do u live in pakistan? then how do you know the current issues and situations in pakistan? lool
i visited recently my family lives there. mujhe in cheezon ki khabar hoti hai😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

and common pakistanis? have u personally people living in pakistan?

listen...these type of questions do not make any sense...I can also ask u if u were u inside the white house to know what our President was doing or thinking...because u are blaming USA for everything...you don't have to be everywhere to know about things...u see things, hear things and form opinions ...what u and I are stating here is merely our opinions...nothing else...so stop asking these questions...not very mature...
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Okay sure!
Your posts do seem something like u have something against Pakistan!
Thanks

These are weasel out words. It shows you've nothing based on which you claimed that she blindly hates Pakistan.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

do u live in pakistan? then how do you know the current issues and situations in pakistan? lool
i visited recently my family lives there. mujhe in cheezon ki khabar hoti hai😆

nope I neverever visited Pakistan and knowing I am an Indian Citizen, Pak govt will never let me land there...  I'm telling through the account of Pakistani friends here, they often mention "failed state"..
Alu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souro

These are weasel out words. It shows you've nothing based on which you claimed that she blindly hates Pakistan.

I can tell who does and who does not!
Thanks Maybe she doesn't i apologize!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I read everything you read and agreed with some of the stuff!
But this point Was something I could not take as a Pakistani National having more troops in the country Umm no Way!

For the Sake of humanity??
I don't think they do it for the sake of humanity all i see is the innocent ones die and continue to die i don't think countless others will be saved in long run!

All i know is you have a totally different perspective and as me being a one who has seen people suffer you may not understand

I'm not sure why you assume that others have not seen people suffer.

Here are some logical facts I am sure most reasonable people will agree with

- Terrorism is wrong and must curbed.
- We need to try our best to find and curtail all terrorists
- Osama Bin Laden was found and killed in an expensive high security mansion in Pakistan very close to a Pakistani military outfit, and was living there for years
- This means the government and military is either involved or utterly incompetent.
- Considering most of his couriers and aides were in the region his network is built in the region
- There need to be operations in the region to find and bust all people in Osama Bin Laden's as well as other terrorist network
- If we don't do something substantial the next generation of Osama supporters will recruit innocents and target innocents
- There is serious doubts in the Pakistan administrations capacity to conduct this

Now since American troops and allies are a problem to you, I'm curious to hear what you would propose as a solution. Hopefully you can provide some pragmatic solutions for the following questions

- How do we address the issues in the Pakistani administration and root out the wrong people causing damage to their own country?
- How do we find the people who have been supporting Osama and his network in Pakistan and bring them to justice
- How do we bust the networks that have been established in the region?
- How do we prevent extremists from harboring terror in the region?
- How can we get an involved or incompetent government clearly lacking the resources to accomplish these tasks accomplish it?
- How do we try and ensure that not just the world, but innocent Pakistani civilians are also secure from terrorists and extremist recruiters in the future?

These are questions the world is asking and I am eager to know the solution the sovereign people of Pakistan would propose.
Alu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

listen...these type of questions do not make any sense...I can also ask u if u were u inside the white house to know what our President was doing or thinking...because u are blaming USA for everything...you don't have to be everywhere to know about things...u see things, hear things and form opinions ...what u and I are stating here is merely our opinions...nothing else...so stop asking these questions...not very mature...

You were generalizing a whole nation without thinking once how many problems they go through!
U Hear from the media na which does not show a perspective of all those pakistani but just the ones they want to show as bad😃
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the alqaida and talibans are EVERYWHERE in pakistan lol! the military can't just attack them and bomb all the civilians.
and its a fact : PAKISTAN HATES THEIR GOVERNMENT! it's corrupt! why dont u believe it. not just me, but pakistanis HATE their government.

Then stop thinking about the rest of the world and focus on the problems in your own backyard. Pakistan needs a citizens revolution to establish secular democracy. If the people say enough of Al-Qaeda and Taliban and rise in the right direction. Then every country in the world will have to back off and let democracy run its course.

u ask why their angry with usa and india and israel? pakistan ka jo bacha kucha tha voh bhi inlogo ne barbaad kardia esp usa! i will praiise USA after they i stop seeing headlines like Pakistan is a terrorist nation.

If that is the case then you ought to start praising USA now.

Officially the United States of America considers Pakistan as an ally and military aid to Pakistan is on our Federal Budget.
George W. Bush declared Pakistan as an ally in the war against terror.
Despite recent events and pressure, the Obama administration refuses to blacklist Pakistan as a terrorist state because they understand it is 50-50.

Now if other nations and sensationalist news media say Pakistan is a terrorist nation, don't hold it against USA.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

You were generalizing a whole nation without thinking once how many problems they go through!
U Hear from the media na which does not show a perspective of all those pakistani but just the ones they want to show as bad😃

u r forgetting again...my best friend is a Pakistani...and of course media too...but when Osama was found directly under the nose of Pak military...why would it need any perspective...isin't it a fact now...and BTW...I hate ur govt and u hate ur govt...i hate terrorism and u hate terrorism...see how similar we are...
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monar

nope I neverever visited Pakistan and knowing I am an Indian Citizen, Pak govt will never let me land there...  I'm telling through the account of Pakistani friends here, they often mention "failed state"..

there are other ways to get into pakistan😉 i am sure indians and pakistanis know that
aur bahut dafa ho bhi chuka hai.or hota bhi hai

I repeat my question why is USA so worried about pakistan? Why not Gaza? Why not kashmir?