Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

and U will never be able to see from a Pakistanis perspective. 
We are not blindly patriotic but we can see your blind hate for Pakistan😊

Thanks!

I can see from your perspective...my best friend is a Pakistani...and she would agree with all that I have said..
And really...u saw all blind hatred for Pakistan in my posts...care to point out which of my comments made u feel like that...
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the alqaida and talibans are EVERYWHERE in pakistan lol! the military can't just attack them and bomb all the civilians.
and its a fact : PAKISTAN HATES THEIR GOVERNMENT! it's corrupt! why dont u believe it. not just me, but pakistanis HATE their government.

u ask why their angry with usa and india and israel? pakistan ka jo bacha kucha tha voh bhi inlogo ne barbaad kardia esp usa! i will praiise USA after they i stop seeing headlines like Pakistan is a terrorist nation.
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I can see from your perspective...my best friend is a Pakistani...and she would agree with all that I have said..
And really...u saw all blind hatred for Pakistan in my posts...care to point out which of my comments made u feel like that...

Okay sure!
Your posts do seem something like u have something against Pakistan!
Thanks
Marauders thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

i think the point everyone is making ur govt is corrupt then do sumthing inline with egyptian revolution rather than wasting time in blame US game

and i agree with ur point about how they need to stand up and do what the egyptians did! i dont live there i cant just start a revolution on my own here😆 . trust me i'd love to if i get a chance 😳
Marauders thumbnail
and common pakistanis? have u personally people met living in pakistan?
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Okay sure!
Your posts do seem something like u have something against Pakistan!
Thanks

I was stating something that is visible to the naked eye and doesn't need a microscope...whatever I have said is very obvious...and i can't help it if u want to think like that...
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

and common pakistanis? have u personally people living in pakistan?

Must have since they know and u are an exception😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the alqaida and talibans are EVERYWHERE in pakistan lol! the military can't just attack them and bomb all the civilians.
and its a fact : PAKISTAN HATES THEIR GOVERNMENT! it's corrupt! why dont u believe it. not just me, but pakistanis HATE their government.

u ask why their angry with usa and india and israel? pakistan ka jo bacha kucha tha voh bhi inlogo ne barbaad kardia esp usa! i will praiise USA after they i stop seeing headlines like Pakistan is a terrorist nation.

abhi India ne kya kharaab kiya yaar.. we still resolving  issues in our country on our own... why are you bringing out India.. that is bad..
Karachi mein Bacha roya reason is India.. ugrh so stereotyped... 

Edited by monar - 12 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
i didnt bring in india. the other member did. even i was shocked :P

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

and i agree with ur point about how they need to stand up and do what the egyptians did! i dont live there i cant just start a revolution on my own here😆 . trust me i'd love to if i get a chance 😳

ah! now that you dont live there how come you know the issues and current situation of common Pakistani.. psstt r u in US 😛