Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
ofcourse all our theories are ridiculous.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Why the nation is trying to blame it back on USA baffles me. πŸ˜•

Its simple...Pakistan is saving face...the dog ate my homework didn't work...so now they are blaming it back on US.

What else can they do...Osama was found almost in the military school...and their defense is that they didn't know...he was living there for six years in a mansion...and no one noticed...they are trying to take attention away from these facts and what better way than to blame USA...

The Pakistan govt and army and ISI are totally corrupt and their good luck is that a common Pakistani citizen instead of questioning their own govt/army is blaming another country for the misfortunes of Pakistan...When you have cancer in your body...it needs treatment...just saying 'all is well' will not treat the cancer...so instead of blaming other countries left and right...the Pakistani citizens should blame their own govt ...maybe something will change...

I skimmed through the 1st thread and its ridiculous how people are turning blind eye to the fact that the biggest terrorist was found less than a mile away from the military school...do these people not realize that the Alquieda  and Taliban have killed more muslims than people of other religion...they have bombed more mosques than temples and churches ...and yet the USA is to blame...nothing good can happen in a country which has its citizens turning blind eye to what is happening around them...
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

ofcourse all our theories are ridiculous.

they wouldn't if they had logic behind it.πŸ˜‰ come up with a good logic, i will not hesistate for one second to accept it.πŸ˜ƒ
do these people not realize that the Alquieda  and Taliban have killed more muslims than people of other religion...they have bombed more mosques than temples and churches ...and yet the USA is to blame...nothing good can happen in a country which has its citizens turning blind eye to what is happening around them...

which pakistanis support Alqaida or the Taliban? Pakistanis are not extremists my friend. They are pretty 'modern i guess you could say when it comes to religion. btw all the people that support taliban and alqaida are the afghanis that came into pakistan! they spread nothing but corruption they spread their extremist views and they intermingled to create more terrorism. i am not blaming them but these are some facts which not many people know! pakistanis arent extremists. al qaida and taliban didnt originate in pakistan.
i dont support talibans and i dont support al qaida.
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rapier

they wouldn't if they had logic behind it.πŸ˜‰ come up with a good logic, i will not hesistate for one second to accept it.πŸ˜ƒ
just because our perspective is different it has "no logic behind it"
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

do these people not realize that the Alquieda  and Taliban have killed more muslims than people of other religion...they have bombed more mosques than temples and churches ...and yet the USA is to blame...nothing good can happen in a country which has its citizens turning blind eye to what is happening around them...

which pakistanis support Alqaida or the Taliban? Pakistanis are not extremists my friend. They are pretty 'modern i guess you could say when it comes to religion. btw all the people that support taliban and alqaida are the afghanis that came into pakistan! they spread nothing but corruption they spread their extremist views and they intermingled to create more terrorism. i am not blaming them but pakistanis arent extremists. al qaida and taliban didnt originate in pakistan.
i dont support talibans and i dont support al qaida.

Keeping mum is equivalent to giving support indirectly...why is the common Pakistani not infuriated that Osama was found next to a military base...why are they not raising questions about the kind of security their govt is providing to its citizens instead of blaming other countries...why didn't the Pakistani military get Osama...instead of USA...if not for USA...Osama would be still living there under ur noses and plotting more terror attacks God knows how many and maybe many of those would have killed some innocent Pakistanis...what would it take for you to realise that USA had to enter your country and kill Osama because ur army didn't/couldn't do it...what will make you realise that USA helps Pakistan because ur Govt. lets them help them...just posing illogical/incoherent question doesn't make you a good citizen...patriotism is good...blind patriotism is bad...

Has anyone heard about Osama's will?...I was driving to work this morning and heard this on our desi radio that apparently Osama's will was recovered...there were several things there but the two that stood out were...he forbid his wives to marry after his death and secondly he asked his children not to join Alquieda...what a hypocrite...if at all...this is true...he trained suicide bombers but he knew better...thats why he didn't want his own kids to be terrorist..
have u been reading my previous posts? haha. i dont support my government. and neither do most of the pakistanis. did you ignore the rest of my post? TALIBANS and ALQAIDA (afghan heritage) support osama! they sheltered him. not us.

why didnt pakistani military get osama? because they are and were threatened by al qaida and the taliban!!!!

pakistanis do not uspport their government how many times do i have to tell u that. the government doesnt listen to them which is digusting! the government's job is to provide a stable and secure place for the civilians but they dont ! yeah ppl do raise questions i donno why THAT stuff never gets published

and yeah we do realize USA entered our country to kill osama. good job. he's dead. now get out? that's all we ask for. USA needed a reason to enter pak, they found it, and now they wanna stay there.
those who are again raising the issue - US war is against Islam.. why are you guys so convinced with it?

and why are you ignoring Soviet war in Afghanistan and rise of Taliban (so called savior  of Religion), If that is the case then Pakistan too is and was against Islam as they were in the treaty with United States of America in that war.

I will again bring out this point - No country is saint, both US and Pakistan are in mess just that US made sure its home remains clean from any "foreign" mess...

for reference I am copying few lines from Wikipedia here

One month after the Soviet invasion, US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinskiactually flew to Pakistan where on the Afghan border near the Khyber pass, he motivated the local muhajhideen: "We know of their deep belief in God, and we are confident their struggle will succeed. That land over there is yours, you'll go back to it one day because your fight will prevail, and you'll have your homes and your mosques back again. Because your cause is right and God is on your side." [82] According to Brzezinski, CIA financial aid to the insurgents within Afghanistan was approved in July 1979, six months before the Soviet invasion, though after the Soviets were already covertly engaged there. Arms were sent after the formal invasion

Ironically, Pakistan was With US for the betterment of the Afghanistan in 1979 and then time stopped, the only thing progressed is "technology".

Edited by monar - 12 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice

Keeping mum is equivalent to giving support indirectly...why is the common Pakistani not infuriated that Osama was found next to a military base...why are they not raising questions about the kind of security their govt is providing to its citizens instead of blaming other countries...why didn't the Pakistani military get Osama...instead of USA...if not for USA...Osama would be still living there under ur noses and plotting more terror attacks God knows how many and maybe many of those would have killed some innocent Pakistanis...what would it take for you to realise that USA had to enter your country and kill Osama because ur army didn't/couldn't do it...what will make you realise that USA helps Pakistan because ur Govt. lets them help them...just posing illogical/incoherent question doesn't make you a good citizen...patriotism is good...blind patriotism is bad...

You know today only there was an interview of a Pakistani who said we don't care about Osama being dead or alive we have our own problems like increasing prices ETC but u wont see that and U will never be able to see from a Pakistanis perspective. 
Anyway yes we do stay mum but we have reasons for that like fear!
Oh and USA does not help us thanks!
Oh and our Govt is Corrupt we admit it but USA would enter anyways if they wanted to🀒
We are not blindly patriotic but we can see your blind hate for Pakistan😊

Thanks!