Debate Mansion

Osama Bin Laden Killed (Update) - Part 2 - Page 4

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ and there are still morons offering prayers to the 'hero' 😡 🤪
they should be sent to meet those kids and listen up... but some people just don't want to accept the truth, so no point in trying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok, I think we have to just accept it. Got to know through CNN that, there is a hole in his face or something? I don't think that it is appropriate to show the public something as gruesome as this. I mean, even otherwise, if we come across a news which is about a brutal murder, the media avoid showing us the whole nature of the body. I think it's just right.
The conspiracy theories can go on. I don't care about them anymore. He is dead and will not walk on this Earth anymore as said. Whoever doesn't want to believe that, I don't know what they want to believe in or what they are trying to believe in. What will America get by lying about Osama's death when they were fighting a war out there for so many years inspite of people criticising them?

Another thing which makes me believe this is about the Taliban vowing to take revenge, and that ass Hafiz Saeed leading the funeral prayers. (Funeral prayers, seriously? A deadly terrorist leading funeral prayers? Irony, hey? ROFL!)

That said, one more thing which makes me believe in the U.S is that, initially, some statements were made in haste by the White House officials. But later on, officials from the same White House came out & clarified those statements. Why would they make contradicting statements in an attempt to clarify when they know conspiracy theorists are going to pick on them? Answer is that they want everybody to know the truth as it was/is.

All this is enough for me.

Conspiracy theorists, go on. Osama wouldn't plan another attack again - that's the truth.
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

so true!
neither did she do anything to deserve this, nor did those so many innocent people who have been targeted...

Father is a father. I feel bad for that girl who was so unfortunate & I'm sorry she had to see her father die. But maybe, in a raid like that, it wouldn't have been possible. We need to be thankful that she is alive..& should also hope that she is instilled with the right values and should be taught to live the right way. 
TaAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Doe.

Ok, I think we have to just accept it. Got to know through CNN that, there is a hole on his face or something? I don't think that it is appropriate to show the public something as gruesome as this. I mean, even otherwise, if we come across a news which is about a brutal murder, the media avoids showing us the whole nature of the body. I think it's just right.

The conspiracy theories can go on. I don't care about them anymore. He is dead and will not walk on this Earth any more as said. Whoever doesn't want to believe that, I don't know what they want to believe in or what they are trying to believe in. What will America get by lying about Osama's death when they were fighting a war out there for so many years in spite of people criticising them?

A

I am from Norway and i have nothing to do with India, Pakistan, USA  thought Norway are very good friend of USA.. but almost everyone who thinks beyond Religon, or which country ur from.. and thinks logicaly then you will come to find the truth..

USA wont get anything but Politician will get a lot of thing..if u read the history of USA u will see what the presidents have done just to get votes, power or whatever the the reason is (show they are supreme power or whatever the reason is).. I DONT BLAME USA AND THERE PEOPLE BUT THE PRESIDENT.. I DONT BLAME THOSE SOLDIERS WHO RISK THERE LIFES TO DO WHAT THEY GET ORDER FOR. MANY OF THOSE EVEN DIES RIP.. BUT I BLAME THE PRESIDENT..

Osama died years ago.. world was going good enough (i know some attacks, some bad things which always will happen, cuz of different reasons.. someone is fighting cuz of Religon, someone is fighting for revenge, someone for this and that. human will always fight.) will it be better place now? maybe even worse.. there were thousands who thought Osama was alive and he was a hero for them, now USA says THEY Killed him, so those student of him who worship him will take the revenge and try some terrorist attack on the world..

Obama found some proof that Osama is already dead and then he made a mastermind plan just like Bush did some years ago..

Politician + Media = destroys the world.
Edited by TaAnu - 12 years ago
TaAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are saying pictures are "gruesome"

haven't the world seen "gruesome" attacks, wars before? the topic is about Osama so i wont bring other topics here (other gruesome attacks) but we have seen bomb blasts where pics of kids crying beside their mothers body (full of blood), people lying on the ground without arms, without legs without necks.. havent we seen enough "gruesome" y not 1 more "gruesome" pic?
Edited by TaAnu - 12 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TaAnu

I am from Norway and i have nothing to do with India, Pakistan, USA  thought Norway are very good friend of USA.. but almost everyone who thinks beyond Religon, or which country ur from.. and thinks logicaly then you will come to find the truth..

USA wont get anything but Politician will get a lot of thing..if u read the history of USA u will see what the presidents have done just to get votes, power or whatever the the reason is (show they are supreme power or whatever the reason is).. I DONT BLAME USA AND THERE PEOPLE BUT THE PRESIDENT.. I DONT BLAME THOSE SOLDIERS WHO RISK THERE LIFES TO DO WHAT THEY GET ORDER FOR. MANY OF THOSE EVEN DIES RIP.. BUT I BLAME THE PRESIDENT..

Osama died years ago.. world was going good enough (i know some attacks, some bad things which always will happen, cuz of different reasons.. someone is fighting cuz of Religon, someone is fighting for revenge, someone for this and that. human will always fight.) will it be better place now? maybe even worse.. there were thousands who thought Osama was alive and he was a hero for them, now USA says THEY Killed him, so those student of him who worship him will take the revenge and try some terrorist attack on the world..

Obama found some proof that Osama is already dead and then he made a mastermind plan just like Bush did some years ago..

Politician + Media = destroys the world.

Ahem. Like someone said, Politicians can lie, but the Navy SEALs would not. After all, many of their kind died fighting to get this man to justice. There was a fire raid? There have been many eye witnesses of that. What do you think it was about? To steal apples from that mansion? 
What about Osama's daughter's witness? Taliban vowing to take revenge?

If Osama died many years ago, please tell me how he did & where he did. I think I do want to know about it..

MagixX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TaAnu

They are saying pictures are "gruesome"

haven't the world seen "gruesome" attacks, wars before? the topic is about Osama so i wont bring other topics here (other gruesome attacks) but we have seen bomb blasts where pics of kids crying beside their mothers body (full of blood), people lying on the ground without arms, without legs without necks.. havent we seen enough "gruesome" y not 1 more "gruesome" pic?

It happens otherwise too. Media abstain from showing gruesome pictures. & anyways, if they released, people would call it fake. If they showed his burial, people would call his body as some look alike's and blab. You conspiracy theorists go on while we yawn. Good luck.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i believe president obama made a wise decision by not showing the pics/videos of osama's body.
Alu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

As an American citizen

1) I DO NOT support the Tea Party and the likes of Sarah Palin, Peter King, etc and their fire brand of politics that not just targets Muslims but is racist and bigoted towards all American minorties in general.

2) I DO NOT support water boarding and other inhuman torture methods used by the previous regime

3) I DO NOT support the war in Iraq and believe that it was a misguided American effort that caused heartbreaking loss of life. Not just of peaceful Iraqi civilians, but our soldiers as well. Both deserved better.

4) I DO NOT believe that Pakistan is a terrorist nation or all Pakistanis are terrorist. Nor do I harbor such feelings towards any Muslim or minority.

However,  also

1) I DO Support Leon Pannetta as the chief of CIA and his method and judgment of things. Our intelligence has heightened under his direction.

2) I DO support our troops because no matter what they have chosen to risk their lives for our safety. When they make mistakes, I agree that they should bear the consequences, but I they do have my full respect and support.

3) I DO support increasing troops in Afghanistan and Pakistan, especially Pakistan now that Osama was found there and it is but logical that he has built a network in the region.

4) I DO believe that military aid in Pakistan should be completely cut off.  The Pakistan government is either involved or incompetent, that means either they knew or they are complete stupid idiots. So even if they are innocent, you don't want bumbling idiots when you fight a global war on terror. USA can still give humanitarian aid in Pakistan through our troops.

5) I DO believe that Osama Bin laden was an evil person who deserved to die and I could careless if he was shot point blank unarmed. I don't think he deserves any respectful burial either. I'd rather scoop up roadkill and perform funeral rites for them, than care about this man's last rites.

6) I DO believe that most Pakistanis, Middle Easterners as well as most Muslims are actually good peaceful people. They are either under bad or incompetent regime or emotionally susceptible to be brainwashed with terror. Like Egypt, Libya and many other countries Pakistanis need to rise up and demand secular democracy and nations like USA, UK, India and the UN can help them at that.

Clearly its not black and white. You really cannot call all Americans are evil or all  Muslims are evil, but you have to be willing to admit the shortcomings on each side. I'm willing to admit American shortcomings and am a scathing critic of USA when I feel they are wrong - there are many other Americans who will do that. I hope people realize that and look at their shortcomings as well instead of just blaming USA for being evil all the time.

@ 3: So that those military troops can kill more and more innocent people :/

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

@ 3: So that those military troops can kill more and more innocent people :/

I think you did not read each and every one of my points in that post, and if you did you probably did not read with a clear consciousness, and open mind with a will to foster cooperation and understanding. For if you did, you would have not asked the question.

No one, no one in their right mind wants the loss of innocent life. Unfortunately, sometimes life gives us a terrible choice between a few innocent lives lost now or countless others in the long run. I hope that someday you are able to understand and appreciate the difficult human choices that have to be made for the sake of humanity and not try to look at it from just the perspective of one nation, one religion or whatever one subset that is.