Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Wow.  

I couldn't read past 10 pages of the previous thread because some of the comments are just so repulsive and pathetic. The narrow-mindedness of some really baffles me. 🥱

How about for once we stop the whole "my religion is right/the best" or the whole 'India vs Pakistan vs USA vs Iraq' etc. arguments? Let's try to go beyond that for once. How about instead of religion, we think as HUMANS first? Insaaniyat naam ki bhi koi cheez hai ke nahin? There's something called 'humanity', people. Whether a Muslim dies, an American, Hindu, Christian, Jew, Atheist, etc. it's all the same. How does it make anything right?...they're all human beings. 

I don't know much about others, but I for one, am HAPPY and RELIEVED that Osama Bin Laden is dead. I say, good riddance. Infact, I hope he does not even get a place in hell. A rotten man like him did not deserve to live in my eyes. That bloody mass murderer terrorist who's responsible for the 9/11 attacks, spreading terror, taking countless innocent lives, and heinous crimes like that...yeah, good that's he's gone from the face of the earth. Not only that, but the part that he had the audacity to shamelessly gloat about his deeds to the world is even more sickening. Terrorists like him have no religion or nationality. They choose to interpret religion in any sick and twisted way for their own benefits. If anything, he was an embarrassment not only to Muslims, but to humanity in general. He is dead, and yes, it matters. 

To a great extent (if not all) justice has been served now to the victims of 9/11 and their families. Yeah, the families were victims as well ' victims of emotional turmoil, devastation, loss, and injustice knowing that the sick mastermind behind the whole incident was roaming scot-free in some nations. It's justice for the general American public, the ones who lost their lives fighting in the war, and everyone else in the world suffered and had their lives ruined due to Bin Laden (so no, it's not only justice for Americans because the 9/11 attacks made a worldwide impact). This whole quest is about finding justice and every American has received some sort of a closure. Knowing that the vile monster, who was behind the attack that shook the entire country and the entire world 10 years ago, is no longer alive is a great relief indeed. Granted that there's a long way to go for world peace and to end terrorism from all over, but it's definitely a step forward in the right direction.

I find it funny how people are blaming many Americans for celebrating this death and naming America for being the sole reason for people's death. Bin Laden's supporters celebrated after their victory for completing the 9/11 attacks, and now it's stinging them that Americans are celebrating this vile man's death. Why?

Coming to the previous thread about this whole issue, read a few posts here and there between pages where some were bringing in Bush into the whole discussion. Honestly, drag his name in here all you want and I'm no Bush supporter, but don't use his actions to justify Bin Laden's actions. Sure, Bush messed up big time and made his share of wrong decisions, but that does not change the fact that Bin Laden was a terrorist. Nothing, and I emphasize on that, NOTHING, can change that. If lives of Iraqi soldiers and other innocent Iraqi civilians are lost in the war against Iraq, then lives of American soldiers are lost as well. Why ignore death of Americans and their nation's sufferings? Saying that only non-Americans suffer in this whole mess is just bullshit.  

Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: baz786

Osama is dead but me personally i didnt like the picture of his face they showed

Are you talking about OBL's corpse picture? It's fake and old (2009 released picture). Check any news channel/paper or read this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-photo-fake

US didn't release any official picture of OBL's corpse yet. White House officials are concerned that releasing gruesome photographs of OBL's bloodied body could invite a violent backlash from supporters.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Good riddance! May other terrorists follow suit and face harsher deaths. 

same here...
all these terrorists only know to kill people...😡 irrespective of which ever country😲 they target...

may the remaining leaders of the crippled organization of Al-Qaeda face even more harsher n gruesome deaths...!!!!
ts9787 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 indn inn0cence!  Stated perfectly!  I find it ridiculous that people are blaming the US and Americans for celebrating, yet it was alright for people in the Middle East countries to celebrate 9/11? 

Also, do people honestly believe that the US wouldn't try to kill bin Laden and rid the world of these terrorists?  Do people honestly believe that, after being ATTACKED on their OWN soil, the US wouldn't respond through attacking those responsible? 

bin Laden was a horrible man, who got exactly what he deserved and the American's have every right to celebrate it, as they have been waiting for this day for almost 10 years now. 
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Wow.  

I couldn't read past 10 pages of the previous thread because some of the comments are just so repulsive and pathetic. The narrow-mindedness of some really baffles me. 🥱

How about for once we stop the whole "my religion is right/the best" or the whole 'India vs Pakistan vs USA vs Iraq' etc. arguments? Let's try to go beyond that for once. How about instead of religion, we think as HUMANS first? Insaaniyat naam ki bhi koi cheez hai ke nahin? There's something called 'humanity', people. Whether a Muslim dies, an American, Hindu, Christian, Jew, Atheist, etc. it's all the same. How does it make anything right?...they're all human beings. 

I don't know much about others, but I for one, am HAPPY and RELIEVED that Osama Bin Laden is dead. I say, good riddance. Infact, I hope he does not even get a place in hell. A rotten man like him did not deserve to live in my eyes. That bloody mass murderer terrorist who's responsible for the 9/11 attacks, spreading terror, taking countless innocent lives, and heinous crimes like that...yeah, good that's he's gone from the face of the earth. Not only that, but the part that he had the audacity to shamelessly gloat about his deeds to the world is even more sickening. Terrorists like him have no religion or nationality. They choose to interpret religion in any sick and twisted way for their own benefits. If anything, he was an embarrassment not only to Muslims, but to humanity in general. He is dead, and yes, it matters. 

To a great extent (if not all) justice has been served now to the victims of 9/11 and their families. Yeah, the families were victims as well ' victims of emotional turmoil, devastation, loss, and injustice knowing that the sick mastermind behind the whole incident was roaming scot-free in some nations. It's justice for the general American public, the ones who lost their lives fighting in the war, and everyone else in the world suffered and had their lives ruined due to Bin Laden (so no, it's not only justice for Americans because the 9/11 attacks made a worldwide impact). This whole quest is about finding justice and every American has received some sort of a closure. Knowing that the vile monster, who was behind the attack that shook the entire country and the entire world 10 years ago, is no longer alive is a great relief indeed. Granted that there's a long way to go for world peace and to end terrorism from all over, but it's definitely a step forward in the right direction.

I find it funny how people are blaming many Americans for celebrating this death and naming America for being the sole reason for people's death. Bin Laden's supporters celebrated after their victory for completing the 9/11 attacks, and now it's stinging them that Americans are celebrating this vile man's death. Why?

Coming to the previous thread about this whole issue, read a few posts here and there between pages where some were bringing in Bush into the whole discussion. Honestly, drag his name in here all you want and I'm no Bush supporter, but don't use his actions to justify Bin Laden's actions. Sure, Bush messed up big time and made his share of wrong decisions, but that does not change the fact that Bin Laden was a terrorist. Nothing, and I emphasize on that, NOTHING, can change that. If lives of Iraqi soldiers and other innocent Iraqi civilians are lost in the war against Iraq, then lives of American soldiers are lost as well. Why ignore death of Americans and their nation's sufferings? Saying that only non-Americans suffer in this whole mess is just bullshit.  

If this was Twitter, I would have retweeted this post 10 times! But if I quote your post 10 times here, it would be considered as spamming. So I'll leave it.  😆

Btw, well said.
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
breaking news from cnn

Pakistan interrogating people left at bin Laden's compound after U.S. raid, senior Pakistani intelligence source says.
To add on - 

Obama said it himself in his speech Sunday night, that our war is not against Islam. To quote Obama, "The US is not – and never will be – at war with Islam…Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims." There are people out there who hate it when their nation is branded as supporting terrorists and is generalized along those lines, YET, they go on to accuse America of being racists and a bunch of terrorists? They don't like it when fingers are pointed at their nation, YET they have no qualms of doing the same to America and Americans? Yeah, double standards much? 

Just like every Muslim is not a terrorist and a whole nation is not a terrorist nation (just a certain bunch of crazies from that place are), the same way all Americans are not terrorists either. 

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ your posts really summed it up well!
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

To add on - 

Obama said it himself in his speech Sunday night, that our war is not against Islam. To quote Obama, "The US is not ' and never will be ' at war with Islam'Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims." There are people out there who hate it when their nation is branded as supporting terrorists and is generalized along those lines, YET, they go on to accuse America of being racists and a bunch of terrorists? They don't like it when fingers are pointed at their nation, YET they have no qualms of doing the same to America and Americans? Yeah, double standards much? 

Just like every Muslim is not a terrorist and a whole nation is not a terrorist nation (just a certain bunch of crazies from that place are), the same way all Americans are not terrorists either. 

@blue: Exactly what I said in the part 1 of this topic...The double standards of the people is sickening...🤢
And to the people who are moaning about SOB not getting a proper Islamic burial, wasn't he already declared a non muslim and disowned long time back???

He is just a mass murderer who doesn't belong to ANY religion,Nation, caste or creed...That he got at least a decent burial is more than what he gave to the people who he murdered...