milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its known universally that any issue in any relation can be solved with good communication.
Specially in a marriage communication is very important without which the ship will sink to the bottom of the ocean.
In CCBM we have to sets of couple NivRen and Sid-Divya. And we have seen how Sid-Divya are not so good with communication and we are seeing the results too.
But from the beginning even when they were strangers NivRen shared very good communicational skills. But it was lost somewhere in between but still they do communicate. And right now, the way CT's showed Viren being jealous and I just read the segment update and its said Viren is felling insecure.
I feel its better this time CT's show a good communication between NivRen, the way Viren handled Nivi on havan day and made her talk. I want Nivi to sit with Viren and talk their heart out. They need to clear this out before that Evil Witch does some major damage.
It will be worth it to see these two communicate, and Viren to put forward all his insecurities. We all NivReniacs from the beginning knew how much Viren craves for love and he is so insecure and vulnerable, but Nivi who knows each and every person's heart and mind never understood Viren's heart and mind. Please don't get mad at me for saying this but she was with him when he needed her and all but she never understood him the way she understood the rest.
That is the reason I am saying NivRen should have a heart to heart talk, they did not do this after the stalker revealation, not even when they said they cannot live without each other. But they need to have this talk to move further. I will be so glad if CT's show this heart to heart talk between NivRen. I will forgive CT's all mistakes if they do this for us. I want our NivRen back the way we always wanted to see, together and eachother support. Two bodies but one heart, soul & mind.
Please CT's do this favor for us, we really appreciate you for this. Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Di, communication is key and that's how i try to write nivren in my scenes but the CT's dont seem to b able to show it๐Ÿ˜”

I know what u mean about Nivi too, they have never shown her as having been able to truly understand Viren as she has with the other family members. I dont know why that is?
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

I agree Di, communication is key and that's how i try to write nivren in my scenes but the CT's dont seem to b able to show it๐Ÿ˜”

I know what u mean about Nivi too, they have never shown her as having been able to truly understand Viren as she has with the other family members. I dont know why that is?

Asma jannu, I really hope this time CT's do something about it.

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u Milee. It's about time Nivi should pay more attention to Viren's feeling and needs. She's been always more concerned abt everyone else in the house. She should put Viren first and maintain open communication with such a loving hubby like Viren.
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
on dit de la discussion jaille la lumire ce qui veux dire il faut que nivi discute avec son mari et de savoir ce qui le tracasse et elle ne doit pas laisser les choses s'aggraver  entre eux et en plus nivren se comprennent qu'avec des regards alors qu'est ce qui se passe aujourd'hui?
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post Milee.  I agree fully.

They really need to talk.  Almost like that game Asma made Viren play at night in one of her scenes -- where Viren asks Nivi to tell him something that she hasn't shared with him so far...and she really speaks.  Now Nivi should initiate that.

There were so many opportunities for the CT's to show us that they are talking and communicating.  There was so much to find out and talk about -- about the stalker stuff, the childhood photo, viren's sketchbook that Nivi found...and she should have been confiding her heart in him after she realized she loved him.  Like Divya's attempt to abort etc.

Besides all this, don't two people who really love each other instinctively want to talk to each other - about a million things big and small...why don't they show Nivi and Viren talking.

Hope they do now...
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mille I agree with each and every word in your post. But I am not sure what CT's are trying to show. Are they trying to show true love, true selflessness, true jealousy, true hatred etc... I have no clue. Nivren always communicated. But after stalker revelation it stopped. I have a feeling that this track will end in a disaster. (Sorry for being sadistic. Honestly I don't want to see that happen). It could be like an accident of Nivi as wikkipedia said. CT's might try to give a message that we value small little things in our life and get jealous of people who mean the world to us. We should value what we have and relationships flourish when we communicate and not hide things. In this serial everyone has been hiding secrets. No one has reveled anything yet. May be we are heading towards a painful revelation. The way they are handling relations and emotions in this serial, I am just not happy. As I said earlier in one of my posts. CCBM is focusing more on the hidden hatred and jealousy in any relationship. YRKKH is about hidden love and I think this is entire opposite of that. I have banged my head on the walls thinking what is the message CT's are giving us but I have no results. Jealousy is ok, it is human but it can be sorted out in a human way like communication. But CCBM is not taking that path. It always takes a disaster route. Lets see where this leads to. Mahaepisode is coming so something is there and we will find out. I am truly sorry if my words hurt anybody's feelings, I do not mean to hurt anyone. Please forgive me.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you milee dii  they shud communicate ...love yur post
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Milee you are so right , today nivi was trying everything but viren wasnt responding at all because of the J factor  !!!! Am so tired of these stupid CTs and production team ...No sense of closing any tracks and opening a new track each week without any closure ...thats why the TRPs fell ...serves the whole team right !!!