India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

fortune teller or doctor

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
well now they introduced a "fortune teller" to reunite abharan which (if i remember correctly) was supposed to be the doctors' job. what r the cvs really doing?? in my opinion the fortune teller gave abha way more hope today than the doctor ever did. what do u guys think??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15ananda29

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
you are so right ! fortune teller showed her the way and made our abha stronger, but on the other hand the doctor herself panics for no reason. she never asked abha for her husband's photo or what does he look like. i hope abha finds karan soon as we thought may 2nd was their reunion and it turned out to be a false alarm. Now, i only hope that abha finds him soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15ananda29

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top