Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 98)

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

A marvelous thread comes to an end. But what fun we had during this thread was mindblowing.Thanks guys for creating this & making me a part of this.I have loved this experience with all of u.This thread had everything comedy , Romance ,action & the main thing we had justice & a shamefull Alluwalia family. Credits to All of U Aksh ,Ari & kavya Each & everyone of u were amazing. And our Talented judges left us to do whatever we wanted.How cool of them.Thanks Jannat & Rosh u were the best judges.

Aksh u were the star of the thread u handled everyone single handed.Hats off to u.Clap Your brain is just as smart as our super fast Arjun.U always had a reply ready for us defence team.

Ari u r a chota packet bada damaka.U have given everything to this thread.I love the Action & romance u added.U have rocked through out.

Kavya u have been rocking. U have an amazing brain.I don't know how u manage all this but u come up with amazing ideas.

Kavya ,Ari & aksh thanks to u guys for supporting me & u have guided me through out without your help i couldn't even have managed this small role.thanks & keep giving your guidance & keep me part of any upcoming paagalpanti threads.Hug to all 3 of u.

Honourable judges Thanks for tolerating the paagalpanti & getting paagal with us all.

Thanks to all the readers.It was you guys who made this thread reach so far.Thanks for liking & commenting.

Thanks to everyone who made this thread successfull.together we have achevied justice for our Arjuhi.This thread has been a rocking journey which i have loved.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zachkavyasamaksh4IFarjuhi4evaTeekhiMishti

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
wow...what a brilliant climax to an amazing thread SmileClap

good band bajjing for Bozo and Ulluwaalia's in the end Tongue they deserved it Evil Smile

Ari (the vampire creator ROFL), Aksh (Chudail PP ROFL), Kavya, Im...special round of applause of you guys ClapParty

Naina, Khat, Jannat, Roshani, Chandni, ..it felt nice interacting with you too during this journey Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF.vrshn.TeekhiMishti

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Imti, Jai.. somehow I ended up to be chudail PP.. i think am warming up to that tag now.. it gives me a easy excuse to be evil Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

no way aksh i prefer the paagal aksh than the evil. no excuse just stay the way u r.LOL

Congrats guys with this post we have also reached pg 100 here.credits to all the paagalpanti spilled here.

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 11 June 2011 at 9:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ditto imi...aksh is paagal...evil nd aksh dnt suit each other...Big smile..evil suits with some other person...

A person whoz name starts nd ends with a 'a' ...

Nd whoze name has only five letters in it...Tongue..Tongue ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..*naina runs for shelter*

KMH-NASHAaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ah no.. don't do this to me.. i love that evil tag.. doesn't mean am not pagal.. it only means am evil in psycho category ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAzachTeekhiMishti

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hellos to all the spammers...bherry niceee that we reach upto this milezzzstoneGeekCool 100 pages Clap

aksh4IFTeekhiMishti

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Ok..aksh loojs like u want to be called evil??..:o..:o..
Khush...now are also evil...:P..:p

btw congrats to all for completing 100 pages!!!*hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index