Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 97)

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Ufff...itni mehnat...phirse mount everst climb krna padega...-___-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
nahi actually now its bak to what it was originally.. so no mehnat just yet.. u just have to remember wat it was so u connect with wat comes next..

although this also means the court thread is coming to an end!!
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hmmm...i'll try to remeber...Tongue...
Nd oh no..court thread is coming to an end..Cry..had soo many fun moments over here...Cry
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
it was fabulous end the way we were wanted
I still thinks that serial has good beginning but
spoile the ending will say picture abhi baki hai yaro but this court case has really feel the mistake done by cv.still the story has got scope to grow further as there are so many quetions has remain unanswered.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zachkavyasamaksh4IFTeekhiMishti

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Aksh nd ari ...superb ending...Clap..bt are you sure its the ending coz i can still see a 'RES' over there...TongueROFL

aksh...hum jeet gye...Tongue..aapko haraane mein bahut maza aaya...LOL..u were a amazing PP to work wid...no PP does so much research on her virual case as much u did...bt ofcoure u r a PFauji for no reason..LOL..

Ari,imi, kavya..u three were superb defense lawyers...u three debated in such a nice way..LOL..i noe that i wasnt an active memb of the defense team..huh..i still consider myself to be a part of the defense team...TongueBig smileEvil Smile..so wht if i didnt write any arguement..bt still read the whole court thread nd always left my precious comments (in aksh's wordsROFL)-____-

rosh nd jannat...suhaana court thread khatam ho gya..na jaane tum kab aaoge..Stern Smile..u two were the most extraordinary judges ever in the history of a court caseLOL..hope u both come out of ur special disappearnce mood nf give us some of ur precious time...Tongue

on the whole...we had loads of fun over here...i rember we strted wid 'eilaan-e-jung' bt due to the cios nd spamming we decided to shift to another topic...LOL...i'd never forget this thread ever in my life...this thread has given me very sweet memories of my life...Cry..Cry..Cry..the spamming over here..the critising of the PP aksh...TongueROFL..nd not to forget critising the judges for disappearing ROFL...discussing the facts over here..wich ultimately lead on to more spamming ROFLROFL...aahh..i'll remeber the craziness of this thread hamesha nd forever..Cry..Cry..Cry..Cry..Cry..

Ok...now i m stop warna i will become more and more senti..ROFLROFL ..nd ari will get another reason to kill me...ROFLROFL...haha...i realised i have written a speech...ROFLROFL

HAPPY CLIMBING my small speech..ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zachkavyasamaksh4IFTeekhiMishti

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Superb  job  in the  end   Aksh and Ari   ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

ari  loved the action scene and climax ClapClap,   loved the  arjun punch to rajveer, sply  jo ek baar  ho sakta hai woh  dubara  bhi ho sakta hai ,  and  exactly his trust in arjun was not even for 2 seconds,   good  one there ClapClap

aksh  superb and brilliant  thread, thanks for giving this to us.    it is one of a kind  and will be a gem of the forum. ClapClap  loved the closing  statement and arjuhi's stand   ClapClap 

imtiaz  was good to be with you on defence team ,  you were superb  ClapClap

@niana, @idunno, @khat, @jai , and everyone   thanks for all the support ClapClap

jannat  , rosh   -   even though you went on strike  you made some amazing  rule outs Clap  and  self talks  LOL  loved them ClapClap

thanks everyone for supporting the Eilan - E - Jung and akhir mein  sach  jeet gaya Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zachaksh4IFTeekhiMishti

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanks all.. it was a wonderful journey

@idunno.. thanks to u.. for bearing wid our many 'res' n confusions n extended breaks!! i think am more proud of us for having successfully committedly brought this thread a closure LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zach.vrshn.TeekhiMishti

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
what court thread has ended and i  don't even know. i am off to read it then will be back to comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index