Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 72)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
updated romit's  part   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1673701&PID=42390600&#42390600   ,   tell me if anything needs to be added. 

will come back after the epi.

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Arohi is still dazed and mesmerized by what she just heard...tears flowing from her eyes out of guilt while looking at arjun...so here was another thing she had misunderstud about arjun...toh uska dil sahi keh raha tha...uske dil ko humesha se pata tha ke arjun kabhi ghalat ho hi nahi sakta...if only she had realised this earlier...how badly had she treated him for this...phir bhi wo sab kuch haske sehta raha for her...for a girl jisne uspe vishwas nahi kiya...jisne use kabhi kuch nahi diya sivay pain ke?she wondered and silently questioned arjun looking into his eyes akhir tumhe mujhse kitani mohabbat hai?Arjun could understand the feeling that she was going through he signalled her to wipe her tears and then answered the question she was asking with a silent smile...the meaning of which arohi understood without words...tumhari khushi ke liye duniya ka har gham khudpe le lunga haste haste bas itni mohabbat hai*

ari  HugHugHugHugHug  you made my day .  I wanted this to be shown in the show so badly but never addressed it.  you handled it brilliantly ClapClap.

I just did romit's before your post,shall I add raashi in that only?  then it will too long ,  I will have to edit and cut short romit's.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAaksh4IFTeekhiMishti

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
let romits be n add rashi to that only...waise bhi hum MLians ko mt.,everests ki adat hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
kavya good job. rommit has made it clear he saw arjuhi together at the party. well used and kept his IQ  in mind.

ari  rommit is already done. kavya can add rashi afterwards or give it a miss cos rashi can only give a character statement but rommit witnesses arjuhi leave together in party so he is more important.

and kavya has done good work so that should not go waste. what do u say ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

achi rajneeti hai aksh has has ke maro

aur kya!!! tum logon ko phasane ke liye mein kyun crying?? mein toh has-ing LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAkavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Omg..politics all around!! Tum hume hasa-hasa ke marna chate ho na?? Bt dnt wry..hum bhi bhaut strong team hai!! Itne jaldi tumhara peecha nhi chodenge!!!.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.

Jitni bhi koshish krlo hum has-has ke nhi marenge!!.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.

toh itna has kyun rahi ho!!? ROFL

KMH-NASHA

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
IMI i m nt sayin to remove romit...bt rashi has always been imp part of arjuns life and she knws him the best her testimony will be useful

kavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yes rashi and dadi both know him the best.

kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index