Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 59)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
reserve kyu.. lets come bak n add na.. we just needed to decide while all r here.. coz we'll res n ppl will come to see watsup n see reserved spots... wudnt it be better if we just came back?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
done with editing   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1673701&PID=42093442&#42093442    its in the end  starts with *sees that ...

Should I reserve now?  I wont be able to write for romit right now.  main res kar sakti hoon, saabit kya karna hai romit se?  what should his info lead to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
aksh great job.well portrayed RPS. how sad arjun felt seeing his dad's true colour's even though he knew this but never took it in to be true.

and all those question rose in everyones mind even arjun's. hope arjun now goes out to search for answers. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
kavya i think rommit should be asked about arjun's tasks he did for his dad and despite doing this job he had his limits & what a caring brother he is to clear some positive points towards his character.

and also that he saw arohi leaving right behind arjun from the party.

kavyasamaksh4IF

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
kavya great job amrit has really lost the plot. marriage is allways on their mind.but in court is she thinking of a court marriage ? thank god our judges are on strike wonder what would happen to rosh when marrige topic is discussed.

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 May 2011 at 1:37pm

kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

kavya i think rommit should be asked about arjun's tasks he did for his dad and despite doing this job he had his limits & what a caring brother he is to clear some positive points towards his character.

and also that he saw arohi leaving right behind arjun from the party.

excellent point imtiaz ,  I can do make him say that he saw arohi leave behind arjun when everyone left.

that marriage stuff fits into amrit's character na LOL,  just  because she saw aroh having bfst with dhondu , she and daddu went to dhondz  house with rishta.  no idea what happened there ROFL

KMH-NASHAaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

so shall i proceed with romit , or to wait for aksh to come, since donno what she has planned.

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
kavya i think you can proceed cos u r posting before aksh.any adjustments can be done afterwards.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index