Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 35)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_star11

Hey guys whats happening has the case changed. So do we just pick a point from the charges list and argue it???? Btw I agree with all the charges against Imagine TV, they should be told what they are doing wrong!

yeah pick anyone and have the time of ur life u can prosecute em to ur hearts content Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zach

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
ok guys i have to be off now...getting yelled at for spending too much time on the net LOL...be back in a bit!!!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Hey guys whats happening has the case changed. So do we just pick a point from the charges list and argue it???? Btw I agree with all the charges against Imagine TV, they should be told what they are doing wrong!

Hey there, what's your name again?Embarrassed Pick any charge and argue. You can also repeat any that have been done before since different people might have different things to say about each charge and we are not bad some others to merge similar topics into one thread. Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zach-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Hey there, what's your name again?Embarrassed Pick any charge and argue. You can also repeat any that have been done before since different people might have different things to say about each charge and we are not bad some others to merge similar topics into one thread. Evil Smile

one at a time kitno ki band bajayegee ek saath ROFL

zach

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by aksh4IF

one at a time kitno ki band bajayegee ek saath ROFL

Well, they are not far from that list of accused I posted on p33.. AngryWink btw chaho toh bozo ji bhi tashreef la sakte hai uss list me Tongue

Edited by aksh4IF - 04 May 2011 at 4:45pm
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
For those who did not know I'm Aanchal! Right I've ahd a look at the charges and I pretty much like this one

Loosing their mind and not attemting to find it!

Will post all my grudges against the channel after a good nights sleep!

Any ideas welcome!

zach

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hey aanchal, do I know you from FB?Confused anyways, would love to read your tareef for the Unimaginative Brainless TV. Smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 04 May 2011 at 4:50pm
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Bozo ki tabiyat se watt lagayenge in next session today belongs to crapgin and dv's

zach

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index