Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 30)

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!

Read all the posts in the court thread and trust me, I had to try very very hard to NOT laughConfused because I was in the digital lib reading your postsEmbarrassedROFL A few times I couldn't control myself and literally burt out laughing only to get stern looks from the librarianROFLROFL
Controling oneself when one feels like laughing badly is probably the hardest thing to doon EarthROFL
Ok,

My standing ovations to:

Ari:

ACP Rajveer: Ji *giving constipated looks...Arifa thinking to herself iske paas koi aur expresseions nahi hai kya?*

Arifa: Toh jab apki bhabhi ghayal ksa ko pani pilane,apke sudhir bhaiyya ksa ke khoon ko dekhke excite hone aur apke arvind bhaiyya gun shot ko dekhke excite hone mein busy the tab aap kya kar rahe the?
ACP Rajveer: Ji mein bauji ki halath dekhke shock mein chala gaya tha i sat down beside him silently *Apne constipated looks se unhe hosh mein lana chahte the kya?Hey bhaggu isse toh paani pilana better tha something is better than nothing...sara khandan ullupanti se bhara pada hai*

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jannat:

The court will appoint  anger management classes for you. We highly recommend you consult a doctor and ask them to prescribe some medication for controlling testosterone level. You will also be required to apologise to Mr. Singhania in front of everyone present

feel sorry for the pillar thoughOuchLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Akshaya:

The entire post:
This part is rather an attempt to emphasize the stress, frustration, lame-ness and suspense factor that irks us as viewers. A special tribute to the CVs.

ROFLThumbs Up

And the ASA interrogation!!

Special mention must be made about your post!! SIMPLY HILARIOUSROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

MARYADAFAN:

ASA; ji mein sab ke saath niche hall mein champaign pee raha tha. aur goli ki awaaz sun kar mein upar bhaaga aur dekha ke bauji zameen pe lete hue the.paas gaya tho dekha ke gunshot wound ki vaja se zameen pe the.aur maine socha ke thak gaye iss liye.

DL;aap sidhe point pe aye pls. hum yeh nahin jana chahte ke aap ne kya socha.kyon ki hum jaante hai ke ullupanti ke illava aap aur kuch soch hi nahin sakte.

ASA; actually mein gunshot wound ko solve karne mein busy tha.

DL; kya matlab goli chali hain ek admi zammen pe goli ka kar leta hua he tho is mein solve karne ke kyon zarurat pari aap ko. kya aap andhe hai.

ASA; actually mein gunshot wound ko solve karne mein busy tha.

DL; kya matlab goli chali hain ek admi zammen pe goli ka kar leta hua he tho is mein solve karne ke kyon zarurat pari aap ko. kya aap andhe hai.

theese alluwalia's are clearly mis-using the power for their personall problems. i sugest an inquiry and suspension of ASA and an arrest of MR Sudhir. this matter should be fully investigated only then would this case be solved and MR arjun  recieve justice.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

You were AMAZING!! Kudos to all of you!!!ClapThumbs Up 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
thanks harsha.

as difficult as it is reading it.  it was as difficult writing it. couldn't stop ROFLling . but i am glad you liked it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDPemaKarpokavyasamaksh4IF

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hey congrats guys on the new thread! OMG 30 pages already! I'm on pyaar ke dushman side! cant believe it but will join you guys in a bit!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
for the whole page 6 ClapClapClapClapClap

AKSH -   ClapClapClapClapClap  superb post on videographer.   ek teer se ktinon ki band bajadi.  hillarious as it was  ASA's shut up!!  was mindblowing,  that too to judge jannat  ShockedROFLROFL .  post the video grapher part in ML also na ROFLROFLROFL

imtiaz -   ClapClapClapClapClap  superb  questioning of ASA,  uski bhi suspension karadi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  ,  do suspended, ek vampire, ek coma mein ROFLROFL  kya idea hi sir ji maan gaye Star

Jannat - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   dolly bindra ????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  amazing ya,  ab bolo kaun kisse better hai ROFLROFL . 

u guys are two much ,  not able to stop laughing. ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Khat2027KMH-NASHA--Pooja--roshaniDPemaKarpoaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
princess - hi!! koi toh aaye mere team me!! jaldi jaldi Hug

harsha - i can understand!! the other day i was in the computer lab finishing up an assignment.. i read some part, dunno which.. i tried controlling so much n then suddenly i snorted out on to my laptop screen.. aah the looks i got.. but it was all worth it..

@pfaujis!!! yay! p6 rocked!! yippee!! n bevda lawyer is going!! yippee!! ab bas TB article ki dhajjiyan udani hai!!

p.s. sorry for making the one on the videographer so long.. my imagination was running wild.. i actually wrote a part of him telling his history.. it was quite interesting too.. how ekta found him yrs ago, when he was walking on a lonely road to alibagh and he witnessed an accident.. then that guy was thought to be dead but then lo behold, the guy was alive wid amnesia in delhi n ullu cloakbooter helped that family in finding their son n etc..  any guesses who the dead guy was?? *wink wink*

but its not contributing to the case at all.. it was purely a vent for me n am sure for all of u.. i will add another disclaimer that ppl read it in leisure!! 

Edited by aksh4IF - 04 May 2011 at 7:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA--Pooja--roshaniDkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hi everyone.

mein aaj phir se madam se sir ji ban gaye. maine kis hospital mein sex change karwaya koi bataiye mujhe.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

today is sudhir's turn for interrogation or do u guys have someone else in mind ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hey Imi...not sure if the court wil open today unless we bring CVs to the stand... did u here the news??? KMH gonna end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAkavyasam

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hi rosh

yes i have heard the news. so shocking. theese ppl always need a bashing they never give us a day in peace.

i think today we should sort them out leave the court for today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index