Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post (Page 27)

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Guys i have a thought its not really realted to the court thing but its about the raaz that Amrit & RPS are hiding & that sudir knows that is connect to Arjuns mom, can i post it here?

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Originally posted by --Ari--

Harsh if u hate rajveer even 25% of how much we hate him u will love wat i did to him trust me...kal mere net ne dhokha de diya tha mene fullon compensate kar liya for that Evil Smile
Don't worry, I'm on your side! I can't read the session now as I'm in a hurry! But don't worry, I'll search for evidence against him, day in and day out, dig out all the skeletons from his cupboard and EXPOSE him! Woh sala kamina bach nahi payegaROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFTeekhiMishti

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

oh lord!!! ullu cloakbooter ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
aksh it was amazing
ClapROFLClapROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aksh4IFTeekhiMishti

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Bahahahahaha Aksh ...that was an awesome update...tum logo ne to ahluwaalia khaandan ki poori vaat laga di hai ab tak..kuch logo pagal hai..kuch logo ko anger management issue hai...kuch log talli thee...aur family ki reputation ullucloakbootar tak pahuchi hui hai ..heheheROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDaksh4IFTeekhiMishti

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Khadija hun there is only one rule here that we have no rules and we do no formalities jo bolna hai bindas bolo apna hi thread hai Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Originally posted by --Ari--

Aksh jannat ne tera ASA ka interog khatam hone se pehle hi court adjourn kar diyaROFL

btw loved that pillar lineROFL jannat usi pillar pe practise kar kar ke ajrun pe apna zor azmata hai yeh ex.acpAngry

ROFLROFLROFLi have to go in a few mins issliye court adjourn kiya...but aksh reserved!! so it's okTongue

aksh4IFTeekhiMishti

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Loool, ookies thanks Ari, par its a habbit that i ask before i do sometime. :$ Lol
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Well guys here are my thoughts (:

This is what I think Rudhra had a brother who was madly inlobe with Arjun's mom. And because of that love he was ready to leave his job and gunda gari for her (like Arjun is for Arohi) ans Rudhra saw really big loss in it. And he did not know what to do so he framed Arjun's mom in terrisiom so she would get killed and his brother will return to him but his broher probably died of grief and that is why Rudhra has an enmity aginst Katar Sab. Amrit knows this because Arjun's mom maybe her close friend or relative. Rudhra knew that Kartar was strict with kanoon so he knew that even if Arjun's mom was a relative she would not be saved. But Kartar knew the false truth that Rudhra had set up for him but when Amrit & Sudhir found out the truth it was too late and they were scared that if he found our after he killed Arjun's mom he would have given himself in to kanoon and would have been charged maybe even death for death. That's why they kept it a secret. Thats what I think. Smile

What do you guys think of it?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-zachrasika_DSPemaKarpokavyasamglitter567

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index