Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aksh that depends on the outcome of this session if in any way any information of that absurd vid is used then toh 😈
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glitter567

jai that was in big boss...the whole show was just 🀒🀒

🀒🀒🀒 thank goodness...i never saw that show. dont like such hate filled, stupid things...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zach

Hi Aksh...yes dear..i read all the updates from today. liked them all. and you, despite being such a big fan of arjun and kmh, have the courage to single handedly argue from Prosecution side... so...special salutations to you...sache me..making your mind work against heart...must be tough ...nice work 😊

and yeah shuru hua jai sir ka bhashan 🀣 sometimes this is wat i miss the most πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Beta she wants to have fun and so do we and without strong PP that is not possible thats why she is doing this got it 🀣

*Arifa scared ab ayegi aur ek speech* πŸ€“
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rosh i was gonna include a phone convo between me and my illig lover🀣🀣.🀣.🀣🀣🀣but left it out...would be way too confusing and weird 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...can't be bothered to add anything else...just finished my assignment!! need a break
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread guuyss (L) (:

So whats happenening? 

Oh guys just updated my shop take is look if you all wanna
Edited by Khat2027 - 12 years ago
zach thumbnail
 She

Originally posted by: --Ari--

and yeah shuru hua jai sir ka bhashan 🀣 sometimes this is wat i miss the most πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Beta she wants to have fun and so do we and without strong PP that is not possible thats why she is doing this got it 🀣

*Arifa scared ab ayegi aur ek speech* πŸ€“

Ari...tu chup kar ** chatak-phatak** u know me too well...not fair πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aksh...well i must say with this you had our stress, frustration, lame-ness and suspense factor sky rocketing.      ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Ullu CloakBootar --- Classic 

very well written Aksh...Simply brilliant as always...no need to delete anything at all...

dear lord i can't stop

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zach

She

Ari...tu chup kar ** chatak-phatak** u know me too well...not fair πŸ˜›

Haha u r suppressing ur urge to give a speech nai 🀣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*peeks into the thread, does anyone have any weapons in hand??..hmm..doesnt seem so.. but lets not risk it..*
zach thumbnail
😳😳😳 Ari idiot mai bhala kaahe ko speech doonga ... ab force nai karo nai to ek essay likha jaayega πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†