Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aksh nd ari ...superb ending...πŸ‘..bt are you sure its the ending coz i can still see a 'RES' over there...πŸ˜›πŸ€£

aksh...hum jeet gye...πŸ˜›..aapko haraane mein bahut maza aaya...πŸ˜†..u were a amazing PP to work wid...no PP does so much research on her virual case as much u did...bt ofcoure u r a PFauji for no reason..πŸ˜†..

Ari,imi, kavya..u three were superb defense lawyers...u three debated in such a nice way..πŸ˜†..i noe that i wasnt an active memb of the defense team..huh..i still consider myself to be a part of the defense team...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ..so wht if i didnt write any arguement..bt still read the whole court thread nd always left my precious comments (in aksh's words🀣)-____-

rosh nd jannat...suhaana court thread khatam ho gya..na jaane tum kab aaoge..😳..u two were the most extraordinary judges ever in the history of a court caseπŸ˜†..hope u both come out of ur special disappearnce mood nf give us some of ur precious time...πŸ˜›

on the whole...we had loads of fun over here...i rember we strted wid 'eilaan-e-jung' bt due to the cios nd spamming we decided to shift to another topic...πŸ˜†...i'd never forget this thread ever in my life...this thread has given me very sweet memories of my life...😭..😭..😭..the spamming over here..the critising of the PP aksh...πŸ˜›πŸ€£..nd not to forget critising the judges for disappearing 🀣...discussing the facts over here..wich ultimately lead on to more spamming 🀣🀣...aahh..i'll remeber the craziness of this thread hamesha nd forever..😭..😭..😭..😭..😭..

Ok...now i m stop warna i will become more and more senti..🀣🀣 ..nd ari will get another reason to kill me...🀣🀣...haha...i realised i have written a speech...🀣🀣

HAPPY CLIMBING my small speech..🀣🀣🀣
kavyasam thumbnail
Superb  job  in the  end   Aksh and Ari   πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

ari  loved the action scene and climax πŸ‘πŸ‘,   loved the  arjun punch to rajveer, sply  jo ek baar  ho sakta hai woh  dubara  bhi ho sakta hai ,  and  exactly his trust in arjun was not even for 2 seconds,   good  one there πŸ‘πŸ‘, 

aksh  superb and brilliant  thread, thanks for giving this to us.    it is one of a kind  and will be a gem of the forum. πŸ‘πŸ‘  loved the closing  statement and arjuhi's stand   πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

imtiaz  was good to be with you on defence team ,  you were superb  πŸ‘πŸ‘

@niana, @idunno, @khat, @jai , and everyone   thanks for all the support πŸ‘πŸ‘

jannat  , rosh   -   even though you went on strike  you made some amazing  rule outs πŸ‘  and  self talks  πŸ˜†  loved them πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks everyone for supporting the Eilan - E - Jung and akhir mein  sach  jeet gaya
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks all.. it was a wonderful journey

@idunno.. thanks to u.. for bearing wid our many 'res' n confusions n extended breaks!! i think am more proud of us for having successfully committedly brought this thread a closure πŸ˜†
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what court thread has ended and i  don't even know. i am off to read it then will be back to comment.
KMH-NASHA thumbnail

A marvelous thread comes to an end. But what fun we had during this thread was mindblowing.Thanks guys for creating this & making me a part of this.I have loved this experience with all of u.This thread had everything comedy , Romance ,action & the main thing we had justice & a shamefull Alluwalia family. Credits to All of U Aksh ,Ari & kavya Each & everyone of u were amazing. And our Talented judges left us to do whatever we wanted.How cool of them.Thanks Jannat & Rosh u were the best judges.

Aksh u were the star of the thread u handled everyone single handed.Hats off to u.πŸ‘ Your brain is just as smart as our super fast Arjun.U always had a reply ready for us defence team.

Ari u r a chota packet bada damaka.U have given everything to this thread.I love the Action & romance u added.U have rocked through out.

Kavya u have been rocking. U have an amazing brain.I don't know how u manage all this but u come up with amazing ideas.

Kavya ,Ari & aksh thanks to u guys for supporting me & u have guided me through out without your help i couldn't even have managed this small role.thanks & keep giving your guidance & keep me part of any upcoming paagalpanti threads.πŸ€— to all 3 of u.

Honourable judges Thanks for tolerating the paagalpanti & getting paagal with us all.

Thanks to all the readers.It was you guys who made this thread reach so far.Thanks for liking & commenting.

Thanks to everyone who made this thread successfull.together we have achevied justice for our Arjuhi.This thread has been a rocking journey which i have loved.
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...what a brilliant climax to an amazing thread πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

good band bajjing for Bozo and Ulluwaalia's in the end πŸ˜› they deserved it 😈

Ari (the vampire creator 🀣), Aksh (Chudail PP 🀣), Kavya, Im...special round of applause of you guys πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Naina, Khat, Jannat, Roshani, Chandni, ..it felt nice interacting with you too during this journey 😊

aksh4IF thumbnail
Thanks Imti, Jai.. somehow I ended up to be chudail PP.. i think am warming up to that tag now.. it gives me a easy excuse to be evil πŸ˜
KMH-NASHA thumbnail

no way aksh i prefer the paagal aksh than the evil. no excuse just stay the way u r.πŸ˜†

Congrats guys with this post we have also reached pg 100 here.credits to all the paagalpanti spilled here.Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ditto imi...aksh is paagal...evil nd aksh dnt suit each other...πŸ˜ƒ..evil suits with some other person...

A person whoz name starts nd ends with a 'a' ...

Nd whoze name has only five letters in it...πŸ˜›..πŸ˜› 🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..*naina runs for shelter*
aksh4IF thumbnail
ah no.. don't do this to me.. i love that evil tag.. doesn't mean am not pagal.. it only means am evil in psycho category πŸ€£