Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ari...i read it!!..
First of all i wud say thank u..thank u for bringing back the sweet memories of raj back!!...*bada wala hug to u*

coming to the interrogation...well i must say u didnt atleast interrogate raj much nd i love u for that!!..😛..well it was a nice one..loved it!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Okay me writing interrogation of DJ...cant think of anything for daddi apart from the word khotte...anyone wanna do that or shall i write a short one for that like two or three lines...lemme know
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
read raj's .. very sweet.. just wanted to point out.. rashi wudnt be arjun's 'sauteli' behen.. adopted sister is the word... n hindi mein i have no clue.. i guess thats why u used sauteli there... but mujhe khatka toh bol diya 😆

daddi.. besharmon, nalayakon, khotte da puttar!! her list is endless. for reference.. try to remember that scene where she was booking HM room for arjuhi.. 😍
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
nothing useful i can think of coming from daddi...lets see

i updated first part of climax in court thread...will write the final part in next post...working on it will be done in an hour or so...court thread coming to an end...feeling nostalgic...this one was so much fun...remembering the chaos in the eilaan thread,makin of court thread,all those arguements and under the table agreements...this thread is surely our masterpiece...aksh partner thanks for being in prosecution and making it so interesting love u 🤗
aksh4IF thumbnail
ai lo!!! khotti abhi se thank u speech de rahi hai!! abhi itna kaam baaki hai aur tu senti ho rahi hai!!! gadhi!! *wipes nakli aansun off of ari's face* ab jaa, kaam kar 😈

daddi.. lemme see if i can think of something
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great comeback ari. Raj interogation was sweet. now waiting for dadi's. also story becoming very interesting makrand now held captive by jignesh. funny though he couldn't save himself from arohi but managed to captivate Makrand.
aksh4IF thumbnail
no Imti.. jignesh didnt capture makki.. micky did .. jiggy mein itti akal kahan??!! 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
btw late latif.. u have to edit the spot after rashi's interr wid raj's interr then comes DJ.. keep the continuity
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
okay i'll swap the raj n dj parts 😛