Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tuney kuch nahi kiya aur ab mein bhi kuch nahi karoongi just like meine PB ka kuch nahi kiya 😈
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha..to tune mujhe chod diya??🤣..🤣..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
pehle pakadne toh de

bhaag bhaag bhaag naina bhaag naina bhaag 😈
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Haha..agr tujhe pakadna hai to mujhe mere ghar aake pakad...warna me not gonna waste my energy like this only!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

so guyz, we are back.. check the court thread for some billu makarand emotional atyachar.. or just aksh's achaar 🤣

hehe...great update Akshu...it was worth all the wait 😊😊😊🤗

ohhooo..kya suspense create kar rakha hai...damn billu is gonna get caught now😲🤣

court thread is defintely one of my absolute favorite thread here...yaad rahgea yaar.😃
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aksh you have done a mindblowing job. 👏 a very superstious ride left everyone hanging from a cliff. True though this is exactly what happens in serials everyone becomes a suspect. now even makrand is in suspect list.

can't wait for next part.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Aksh...i read the first update...it was amzing...am yet to raed the next one!!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Imti.. everyone becomes a suspect.. but for Billu.. his attachment to Arjun is greater than with Makki.. he n Makki both met Arjun at the same time in the orphanage and they both have been like younger brothers to Arjun. They have been protected and nourished by Arjun. So I imagine that when Arjun is in trouble, Billu would be so devoted, he would even consider Makki guilty. Makki would do the same infact. If the situation was the other way around, Makki wouldn't put it past Billu to have framed Arjun. Its their love for Arjun that makes them suspicious to the core and the recent encounter with the bitter truth of their lives that RPS had used them, most of all used Arjun is going to be a major factor in their decisions.
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true the love they have for arjun is above everything for them he means the world to both of them.

by the way  after this break i had forgot where we were i had to go back read some previous posts to figure it all out.

now ari needs to update she has three spots reserved.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Aksh..u noe wht..after reading ur second update..i was reminded of one novel!!😆