Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 57

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arohi is still dazed and mesmerized by what she just heard...tears flowing from her eyes out of guilt while looking at arjun...so here was another thing she had misunderstud about arjun...toh uska dil sahi keh raha tha...uske dil ko humesha se pata tha ke arjun kabhi ghalat ho hi nahi sakta...if only she had realised this earlier...how badly had she treated him for this...phir bhi wo sab kuch haske sehta raha for her...for a girl jisne uspe vishwas nahi kiya...jisne use kabhi kuch nahi diya sivay pain ke?she wondered and silently questioned arjun looking into his eyes akhir tumhe mujhse kitani mohabbat hai?Arjun could understand the feeling that she was going through he signalled her to wipe her tears and then answered the question she was asking with a silent smile...the meaning of which arohi understood without words...tumhari khushi ke liye duniya ka har gham khudpe le lunga haste haste bas itni mohabbat hai*

ari  🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗  you made my day .  I wanted this to be shown in the show so badly but never addressed it.  you handled it brilliantly 👏👏.

I just did romit's before your post,shall I add raashi in that only?  then it will too long ,  I will have to edit and cut short romit's.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
let romits be n add rashi to that only...waise bhi hum MLians ko mt.,everests ki adat hai
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kavya good job. rommit has made it clear he saw arjuhi together at the party. well used and kept his IQ  in mind.

ari  rommit is already done. kavya can add rashi afterwards or give it a miss cos rashi can only give a character statement but rommit witnesses arjuhi leave together in party so he is more important.

and kavya has done good work so that should not go waste. what do u say ?
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

achi rajneeti hai aksh has has ke maro

aur kya!!! tum logon ko phasane ke liye mein kyun crying?? mein toh has-ing 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

Omg..politics all around!! Tum hume hasa-hasa ke marna chate ho na?? Bt dnt wry..hum bhi bhaut strong team hai!! Itne jaldi tumhara peecha nhi chodenge!!!.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.

Jitni bhi koshish krlo hum has-has ke nhi marenge!!.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.

toh itna has kyun rahi ho!!? 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
IMI i m nt sayin to remove romit...bt rashi has always been imp part of arjuns life and she knws him the best her testimony will be useful
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes rashi and dadi both know him the best.
aksh4IF thumbnail
kavya well done.. super loved romit's part.. 👏 is rashi showing up too? ari make sure raj comes to court when arjun gets acquitted.. a nice family reunion.. what say? ok bye 😆
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys...popped in for a while... will read the court thread n come back...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Roshu 🤗

raj ka raaz wala thread bhi dekh liyo plsss 🤣