Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
kavya read the amrit update.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thanks aksh  for warning us i already have an answer to that 1.so doesn't matter

aksh have u read the new topic even sanchit is predicted now i guess next we will have raj.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
cya tmrw guys. i'm off to doze off into arjuhi dreamland after watching the epi again.

goodnight all
kavya hum amrit ki jitni bhi vaat lagaye kam hai awesome job 🤣
Hmm...guess i should get workin on arjun's charecter sketch now...m goanna start with arjun once m done with random variables
Ari and Aksh...great update guys !!😊 👏👏👏👏👏👏

very good interrogation of micky and rps 😊  hmm...according to micky's nervous behavior, it seems like bilu might be the one instigated to shoot ksa. will be interesting to read future hearings😊

court is procedding very systematcially here 👍🏼 ( unlike the one in show...waha to prove/disprove karne ka time hi nahi diya.😡)
Jai no conclusions as of yet...theres a lot to come from where that came from🤣
Originally posted by --Ari--

Jai no conclusions as of yet...theres a lot to come from where that came from🤣

😆😆 i am expecting surprises 🤣 you all are too good in finding tiny. logical details...jo bhi hai...last me mereko pata, you will get real shooter sentenced 😊
Originally posted by zach

😆😆 i am expecting surprises 🤣 you all are too good in finding tiny. logical details...jo bhi hai...last me mereko pata, you will get real shooter sentenced 😊

but real shooter koi bhi ho sakta hai if my logics are to be believed it can even be u 😆
Originally posted by --Ari--

but real shooter koi bhi ho sakta hai if my logics are to be believed it can even be u 😆

roflzzz...hey bhagwaan...merepe reham kar tu 🤣 ****sweating ****🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣