Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago

good job ari 👏. now mickey is frustated it is easier to get the truth out of him. why no cross-examination of RPS ?  he could reveal what's the past enemity with him and KSA.

Omg!!!!!
58 pgs!!! My god!! Mjhe 58 pgs ka hw mila hai!! Will i have to read all the 58 pgs!!😆 jst kidding...i will deffo read them!!

Haha...meri holidays shuru bhi nhi hui nd already itna bada hw milgaya!!😭😆
Imi RPS is very shrewd calculative and intelligent e wont make slip ups or mistakes so getting anything out of him in a public court will be highly unlike his charecter
will do Ari.. RPS ka almost done.. hez very hard to write.. pata hi nahi chal raha ki kya likhun!!

hey Im, naina.. 

thnx lara

n ML!! proud of u.. court thread ke success par, aur humare impeccable logic aur reasoning par 👏
hi guys ML master laywers r here now kavya is missing in your gang.

ari you are right RPS will be hard to get info out but he does hold the main raaz. i wont think of him so will leave you guys to tackle him.i will choose the easy ones.

aksh i can understand we have to keep RPS in character.all the best you have the hardest job and have handling everything so well on your own you have given us all a challenge.
k am done wid RPS.. someone tell me how it is.
k i dunno if u guyz read it before or after but i added the last para just now.. the one abt arjun's thoughts.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  Aksh  and  Ari,   good ones,   RPS   testimony was superb ,  finally arjun  knows the true RPS and now we are close to the culprit  with Ari  questioning.  👍🏼
So close yet so far kavya theres a lot more to come before BT soaps ki tarah khichenge hum bhi yeh 🤣

And thanks for the compli's 😳
haan haan zaroor kheenchenge na,  we will have to tackle everyone who troubled arjun 😈.   will now go and add the extras I want to add for amrit,  edit karke phir bataungi.