Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its gud IM let it be the way it is 😊
kavyasam thumbnail
Imtiaz  perfect reply πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  that report doesnot prove anything new, it is all known facts.  and today we have to again ask arjun abt the gun and the no. of bullets and then search his house and retrieve it. 

rps ko stand pe lana hai ? wow dhamaka it shld be.
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guyz.. Imti.. its fine just the way it is.. gun arjun ka tha... toh u wud write arjun there na.. u r not implicating him anywhere
kavyasam thumbnail
good one aksh, gives me  opening to catch the clue,  I am following billu now. 
aksh4IF thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ my intention exactly.. ari is gonna be writing a action piece for the climax.. make sure sync wid her.. meanwhile, u can have RPS interrogated.. billu won't come to court today coz hez feeling guilty abt yest. n cant face arjuhi n also he wants to find the evidence..
kavyasam thumbnail
okay ari will tackle billu ?  RPS ko stand pe laana hai kya,  we can just issue arrest warrant based on billu's climax and jiggy's confession
aksh4IF thumbnail
hey defense, i wrote a piece setting up for interrogation  of RPS.. u guyz gear up for that.. i will interrogate n u can cross examine. hint: rps is here to give witness FOR the prosecution.
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm...i am gonna read it ! seems like nobody from defense side was present todayπŸ€”
aksh4IF thumbnail
ya defense will show up later.. they r gearing up.. in fact i am supposed to be doing interrogation first.. so its ok if defense takes their extended kit kat brk.. 

jai, how did u like it btw?
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ very nice writing , Aksh 😊 tumne jaise ache se characters ko explain kiya...unke haav-bhaav likhe...everything feels so real..very true to their characters. 😊 Billu, mikhael, rps...u have done very good justice to explain everyone's precise nature and expected behavior...loved reading it πŸ‘πŸΌ