Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
KMH ne hum sabko pagal  kar diya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜­.   Mujhe bhi bahar jaana hai but am not able to leave the lappy and go .
aksh superb job with both interogation & ballistic report. πŸ‘.

i dont even know what a report looks like. but all details are great & good. i dont know what i am going to do.  
Billu's scene was awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘.   I can  totally imagine  billu's  tears and arjun's empathy. 
thnx IM.. i actually got a sample report online n edited it.. all the info is accurate to the T. credit goes to both me n roshu.. we sat like nutcases researching guns n bullets πŸ€£
Phew  aaj  to   spam warning  msgs  bahut baar aa gaya mujhe . 

Ari , Imtiaz  what did you think of what I wrote of missing bullet.   it will be convincing na , if we can account for all the bullets.
aksh i have reserved you can post now.
Originally posted by aksh4IF

thnx IM.. i actually got a sample report online n edited it.. all the info is accurate to the T. credit goes to both me n roshu.. we sat like nutcases researching guns n bullets πŸ€£
Excellent  work   πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
kavya i will go & read now. i am running behind.trying to catch up.
πŸ‘ kavya fab job brought a smile on my face...haye i could imagine karanika...najane aise lovey dovey scenes phir naseeb ho na ho...isne kami puri kar di luv u for thisπŸ€—
IM cheack u're inbox

Aksh wat i wrote and wat u ended with is in sync na??or is there need for anything further form IM in between to link both??