Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovedeep might not say anything against her family but she will deffo say everything thats true.. 

kavya.. gud one.. deffo needs proof reading.. r we assuming the rps-arjun convo before this or not? coz then if its not assumed.. will arjun name RPS like that?
kavyasam thumbnail
did some corrections.   I  brought up rps because  arjun  din want to kill ksa  first,  he was instigated later by rps.  woh baat batani thi. 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Well its gud kavs...sweet n simple cause if we start getting into details it will become very lengthy and at this point of time it wont matter however cause arjun is still accused so this one is perfect just covers the basic outline...
aksh4IF thumbnail
k aage? whoz next? its better we get all of ur witnesses out of the way..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
m done with love deep...shall i  post it?
kavyasam thumbnail
go ahead ari.   then  arohi ka ready rakhti hoon, will be similar to arjun's.   not able to bring in humour  in arjun and arohi's  testimony.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
neither did i bring any into love's n m thinking to let sanchit be coz m not able to think of anything constructive with him...it will just be that he supports arjun n thinks he is innocent and all that...not of much use...use chod de kya?
aksh4IF thumbnail
ya sanchith can be..we can add him somewhere else.. maybe another shutup instance 😈

btw i cudnt get any humor in billu either.. the (non)sense of humor of crapgin has robbed us of ours!! 😕
kavyasam thumbnail
I am going to add those few sentences in amrits  later.   ullus  nahi to humour nai laa sakte.  with sane ppl we need to be sane .  and ofcourse crapgin took away our humour 😒
aksh4IF thumbnail
ari gud one!! betiyaan pita ke khilaaf nahi jaati.. point noted.. 

anymore left or can i go ahead wid mine? 😍 sorry am being very impatient.. but its been over a wk since i wrote this piece..abhi tak mauka hi nahi mila...