Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
rajni n google still me Ari.. sorry to make you laugh...not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 that petition is awesome...never saw so many ' mahan hastis' and their humble requests at one place, one time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Jai i already beat u to dat wit jasper...we think so alike no wonder we are besties🤣

Aksh dont u dare say wierdos to that 🤣
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant believe that imagine is doing this!!!!! i feel like strangling the person in charge of imagine TV!!!!! what the helll is wrong with them!!!! they have other downmarket shows on their channel and then they wonder why they dont have any TRP'S!!!! they think tht they will get bette TRP'S through Ratan ka Rishta but guess what, imagine ppl we already know that the first marriage didnt even happen and then the second one turned out to be a disaster!!!!! i dont think that anybody will waste their time to watch another disastrus wedding!!!! if you guys end KMH you dont know what the OUTCOME AND CONSEQUENCES would be!!!! The imagine ppl are going to lose even those few ppl that tuned into their channel to watch their favorite show!! 
I THINK THAT IMAGINE SHOULD THINK BEFORE THEY MAKE ANY DECISION!!!! LAST TIME THEY MADE A DECISION BUT GUESS WHAT, KMH CAME BACK AGAIN BECAUSE OF POPULAR DEMAND!!!!! AN IF THAT HAPPENS THIS TIME TOO, I DONT THINK THAT KMH FANS WILL SPARE THEM!!!!! SO THINK 2X BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION IMAGINE PPL!!!!!

AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mariaM/petition.html 

Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rosh...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ishakumar thumbnail
SO FAR WE HAVE 800 PROTESTORS AND WE NEED A LOT MORE!!!
SO GUYS DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishakumar

SO FAR WE HAVE 800 PROTESTORS AND WE NEED A LOT MORE!!!
SO GUYS DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:

lol trust me 800 mein se 400 humare hi honge all the super naturals,fictionals,politicos in short all the crazy ones are us so dont worry we are voting and spammin and signing at our best🤣
ishakumar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

lol trust me 800 mein se 400 humare hi honge all the super naturals,fictionals,politicos in short all the crazy ones are us so dont worry we are voting and spammin and signing at our best🤣

main bhi baar baar sign kar rahi hoon!!!!!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy all!!!!
Aksh...nice one!..i wud also like to be a part of the new case wich has strtd!..
These imagine ppl are jst stupid morons who dnt noe the basic techique to run their channel!..they are trying to axe the show wich has the largest fan following..nt only in India bt around the whole world!..so wht if kmh is nt able to earn much trps!..bt it still rules the mind of we,the mohabbatians!..nd i wud say that if kmh is nt gaining trps..its only becoz of some reasons:
1. Most of the viewers are from outside India..

2.nd if they are from India..then the time-slot of kmh is such that mostly ppl are nt able to watch it on tv at 8o'clock!..coz bascially the viewers are the youth who have offices or other work to do at 8..

3. The most imp of all.is that the imagine ppl jst dnt care enuf to promote their show.. I mean wich channel in the world puts the epi on YT before it has been aired?? Nd that happened nt only once bt it has happened several times!.. Also the promos of kmh are once in a blue moon!..while all the other shows on imagine have their promos chaning every nw nd then or i shud say wid every epi the promos of LD, bheend.., GKD, baba.., chandragupta mourya!..

So in short i wud jst say that imagine is the most stupid channel i have ever seen..coz its axing the most trp gainer of their channel for some stupid reality show..!!also if they really wnt to strt rkr then they can strt on some other time slot!..or else they can move kmh to some other time!..
Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALIZED YET...
EVEN KARAN SAID ON HIS FB STATUS THAT THE ARTICLE IS NEW MEANING RANDOM AND HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT IT!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS IS ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF JUST LIKE THE ONE, WHEN THEY TOLD US AROHI WAS GOING TO MARRY CHIKU!!1 REMEMBER GUYS AND WE GOT SO FRUSTRATED BUT IT DIDNT TURN OUT THAT WAY... I DONT THINK WE SHOULD TAKE THIS ARTICLE SRSLY UNTIL ANOTHER POPULAR WEBSITE (AHEM,AHEM) ALSO CONFIRMS THE NEWS!!!! THIS COULD JUST BE ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF!!!!
 **** sorry for spamming, just so frustrated right now**** :(

and BTW we have over 900 signatures ow, so keep signing!!!!