Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Jai!! Hello.. good you joined us and great you brought your temper. Get to p33, see my post and attack!! I took point 1 and Ari took point 2 against Imagine.. Please help yourself.
To be honest...i dont know all the details...what exactly happened ! or what other serial they are bringing to replace my lovely KMH :X:X !! it just made me sad 😭

Dammit...all this politics...all this non-sense...all this blind running of tv houses for money and super-cheap, stupid reality shows ...😑

Friggin idiotic tv 🀒

kitne saal baad to meko sache dil se koi serial pasand aaya and now this happened...don't like this move at all 😭

why cant they telecast on some other channel ? why can't someone sponsor the show ? its such a beautiful show and the cast is so wonderful...i am gonna miss it...
Nahi jai nahi no pessimism and jinxing it right now we are all optimistic kuch nahi hoga humare kmh ko we all love it and will save it if we brought it back we can make it stay crapgin tv has to listen to us 😑
Amen to that Ari, Jai we understand, join the group of angry betrayed fans. We won't let this go.
I hope so, Aksh. will someone please tell me in 2-3 lines what exactly are the friggin tv planning to do ?? ( and whats the date they are thinking about 😑 )
Aksh is that u in the petitions🀣
These stupid godammit reality shows 😑😑😑😑😑😑 which idiot is gonna see  such crappy shows????? I HATE it.

thanks for the link, Ari.
Exactly jai but theres still hope actors havent got any confirmation about it yet karan,kritz di nor angels have confirmed it we should keep fighting and be brave...

Aksh btw i m hating bozo's smug attitude towards this like hes happy its ending i dunno i just need someone to blame and bash for all this mess and crapgin+dv's isnt enough for me 😑
So...any official word or response from Arjuhi's side ????πŸ˜•