Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 27

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aksh thats also gone for ending kmh thinking of doing the same with kmh2 and blaming it on our cv's they'll never see the end of this if they go through with it😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aksh: Imagine TV, you are being persecuted for a hoard of charges. The chargesheet you have accumulated is so long that we needed to pool our defense and offenes team and divide our work. Your work has been so useless that we have needed to find soft pieces of wall to beat our heads on. You have created an uproar with you fantastic amount of arrogance on having bagged an essentially useless reality show starring SRK which does not make sense whatsoever, does not have a message and at the end of the day, doesn't really fulfill its sole purpose - Entertain people!! More over, you seem to be thinking all these qualities are good, for you have gone and picked up another useless reality show with which you are threatening to scare away those few brave souls who are clinging on to your unbearable idiotic channel only for the sake of the one show that is actually carrying the burden of sanity of your channel on it's shoulders. I am ofcourse talking about Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2. 

KMH2 came back for a second run, due to popular demand and a immense fan following for Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra, two highly talented, hard-working, honest actors who had the most unfortunate luck to end up with you. But you didn't appreciate all these positives that had taken a stroll into your sorry world and in fact started ruining it yourself. 

Now coming to the first of the charges, Assault on perfectly good scripts:
Kitani started out with a very promising script. But everytime you had to butt in and ruin the effect. Thanks to your unnecessary and unwanted intervention, Kitani has suffered change of script multiple times thereby making it a discontinuous plot which gives the viewer the reason to think that the writers or the Creative team either have no story or are not creative enough. Which in this case is not true. The script-writers, the dialogue-writers and the entire creative team have done exceptionally well despite your interventions which prods me to say that without your interference, Kitani 2 would have been a magical master-piece which would have given you fame that your unimaginable brainless tv network would have never imagined. 

For instance, KMH2 had recently planned a time-leap of 1-2 years to intensify the story line and give the central plot of the story more space to breathe. For whatever moronic reasons of your own, you decided to veto it thereby rushing the CVs to become DVs and give us a rushed, tired looking week of episodes to adjust to the storyline that would have been post-leap.

Tonight, you will be persecuted and sentenced for being such a maddening, irritating, crapping piece of worthless junk that the viewers have to suffer due to the one beacon of light in your dark world.
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail

well yhh aksh hv 2 hv sum respect for them coz they r connected r kmh unfortunately!!

phuti kismat kmh ki!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Illegal use of right to axe serials *editing*
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys whats happening has the case changed. So do we just pick a point from the charges list and argue it???? Btw I agree with all the charges against Imagine TV, they should be told what they are doing wrong!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: channi_star

crapgin tv!!    🤣

cumin up wid crap shws wid weird concepts n names!!!

🤣

i have proof for this
my bro thought that 'looteri dulhan' was the title of ratan's swayamwar 🤣

he hates imagine tv so much...i should bring him here🤣...if you guys read some of the stuff he says about the shows on imagine🤣.🤣.🤣🤣.🤣🤣excluding kmh of course coz he knows it's my fav.😛Edited by glitter567 - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
yes jaanu  bring him hea!!! special witness for our case!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
right so am done with point 1.. take a look, p34
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_star11

Hey guys whats happening has the case changed. So do we just pick a point from the charges list and argue it???? Btw I agree with all the charges against Imagine TV, they should be told what they are doing wrong!

yeah pick anyone and have the time of ur life u can prosecute em to ur hearts content 😃
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok guys i have to be off now...getting yelled at for spending too much time on the net 😆...be back in a bit!!!