Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zach

Bahahahahaha Aksh ...that was an awesome update...tum logo ne to ahluwaalia khaandan ki poori vaat laga di hai ab tak..kuch logo pagal hai..kuch logo ko anger management issue hai...kuch log talli thee...aur family ki reputation ullucloakbootar tak pahuchi hui hai ..hehehe🤣

*takes a bow*
Originally posted by --Ari--

Khadija nice translation and filling in of everything but i have some problems with it...rps wasnt always a criminal so his brother being criminal and all not likely...and i think amrit was somehow directly linked to rps thats why he has her photo...about arjuns dad i think he is completely seperate from both ullu's n singus and want him to be alive somewhere...but yeah agree about the ksa-sudheer-amrit angle...sorry for so much disection we have spammed like crazy exhausting all the possibilities related to this raaz so m always on my toes wen it comes to this

n i agree wid this.. in the show, its been made very clear that amrit was in love wid rps..whether he loved her back or not wasnt specified but the indications r that he did. it was their love story that triggered the feud n rps's permanent dhera in the crime world. all this is now well too established. but there is possibilities that either of arjun's parents r related to either families. there is a lot of scope.. so we have to wait n see what the CVs or DVs come up wid...

but very logically put khat.. 😊
gn n get well soon khat!! 🤗

ari r u here?
Akshuuu 🤣🤣

Tum log us gun shot wound ko leke itna emphasise kar rahe ho na that ASA will drive a gun shot wound in his head himself🤣🤣

And that shut up one as well too good 🤣🤣 haye kitani filmy fmaily hai ek dharm paji ka fan🤣🤣 aur ek shatrugan sinha english version ka🤣🤣 [remember his khamosh and khabardar dilaogues 🤣🤣]Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
M here but login off now need some sleep baki cramming and spamming badmein and remember u have statistics due still i wnt leave ya till i see through with it😈
okkie dokes.. gn!! n thnx a million u guyz for suffering me !! 🤗

great job aksh.

best dialogues  cloakbootar & invisibilty mode.👏

you getting angry!!  i want to see this in our court so far none of us have got angry yet.

i have found out your secret informer is kuki.

but you did a great job in using the dvd proof and made use of it just like the cv's that their is nothing to it. no proof added & story only revealed what cv's heve revealed.  very good.

also very long interrogation's just like your takes but i enjoyed reading them. i don't know how u manage cos this is not my cup of tea.

and that too all on your own. you deserve a standing ovation.

👏 👏👏👏👏👏
Hey guys!!

Read all the posts in the court thread and trust me, I had to try very very hard to NOT laugh😕 because I was in the digital lib reading your posts😳🤣 A few times I couldn't control myself and literally burt out laughing only to get stern looks from the librarian🤣🤣
Controling oneself when one feels like laughing badly is probably the hardest thing to doon Earth🤣
Ok,

My standing ovations to:

Ari:

ACP Rajveer: Ji *giving constipated looks...Arifa thinking to herself iske paas koi aur expresseions nahi hai kya?*

Arifa: Toh jab apki bhabhi ghayal ksa ko pani pilane,apke sudhir bhaiyya ksa ke khoon ko dekhke excite hone aur apke arvind bhaiyya gun shot ko dekhke excite hone mein busy the tab aap kya kar rahe the?
ACP Rajveer: Ji mein bauji ki halath dekhke shock mein chala gaya tha i sat down beside him silently *Apne constipated looks se unhe hosh mein lana chahte the kya?Hey bhaggu isse toh paani pilana better tha something is better than nothing...sara khandan ullupanti se bhara pada hai*

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jannat:

The court will appoint  anger management classes for you. We highly recommend you consult a doctor and ask them to prescribe some medication for controlling testosterone level. You will also be required to apologise to Mr. Singhania in front of everyone present

feel sorry for the pillar though😆* 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Akshaya:

The entire post:
This part is rather an attempt to emphasize the stress, frustration, lame-ness and suspense factor that irks us as viewers. A special tribute to the CVs.

🤣👍🏼

And the ASA interrogation!!

Special mention must be made about your post!! SIMPLY HILARIOUS🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

MARYADAFAN:

ASA; ji mein sab ke saath niche hall mein champaign pee raha tha. aur goli ki awaaz sun kar mein upar bhaaga aur dekha ke bauji zameen pe lete hue the.paas gaya tho dekha ke gunshot wound ki vaja se zameen pe the.aur maine socha ke thak gaye iss liye.

DL;aap sidhe point pe aye pls. hum yeh nahin jana chahte ke aap ne kya socha.kyon ki hum jaante hai ke ullupanti ke illava aap aur kuch soch hi nahin sakte.

ASA; actually mein gunshot wound ko solve karne mein busy tha.

DL; kya matlab goli chali hain ek admi zammen pe goli ka kar leta hua he tho is mein solve karne ke kyon zarurat pari aap ko. kya aap andhe hai.

ASA; actually mein gunshot wound ko solve karne mein busy tha.

DL; kya matlab goli chali hain ek admi zammen pe goli ka kar leta hua he tho is mein solve karne ke kyon zarurat pari aap ko. kya aap andhe hai.

theese alluwalia's are clearly mis-using the power for their personall problems. i sugest an inquiry and suspension of ASA and an arrest of MR Sudhir. this matter should be fully investigated only then would this case be solved and MR arjun  recieve justice.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You were AMAZING!! Kudos to all of you!!!👏👍🏼 

thanks harsha.

as difficult as it is reading it.  it was as difficult writing it. couldn't stop 🤣ling . but i am glad you liked it.