Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo guys m off for now this was loads of fun waiting to see wat u all come u with will be doing guest appearences here and there
nope aksh not for that,  I was thinking if time comes  we will need epi caps to exactly pin point where he fell and where his room is . 

guys will be leaving now ,  imtiaz will read urs when I log in  later in the night. 

ari  yeah add them it,  how he was suddenly being jolly,  tabassum se flirt kiya kya? nahi na.  she luked very innocent though.  u can ask abt how his wife caused arjun's sister an irreparabel damage and still he could not catch her,  that is his inefficiency as acp. 
Haha guys i dnt wanna have all the fun u can pitch in and take over mein chali mein chali padhai ki gali 😆
bye ari, me too off, 7.10 pm here , peak time for me 😆.
bye aksh, rosh, imtiaz , jannat , chandni.

ok guys i am going to post now. tell me if anything needs changing then i will edit
k bye to all.. then i will work on my videographer thing.. be sure to come back n read it coz u r going to fall off ur chair!! i promise!!

IM u r going to be here or are u leaving?
imtiaz  go ahead,  I will read urs and go . 
aksh r u bringin the dvd proof in session court??
oh u r posting already? er.. ok!! i thought i was calling him for questioning n u were cross examining .. coz hez against arjun.. hez my witness na?
Yeah imtiaz aksh needs to question him first...aksh reserve a place for ur questionin maybe IM has to leave she can post and u can edit later