Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

kaleje vich thand paigi ariii!!! mwah!!!

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ari...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

that's all from me.. if you want more πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ lemme know.,... uz i'm doing a whole load more while reading your Band Bajaoing RSA
aksh4IF thumbnail
jannat n roshu .. u want to write up RSA's apology n hiss suspension order?? Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
hyy watz goin on???

kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

kaleje vich thand paigi ariii!!! mwah!!!

I agree   ⭐️     worth the wait .   he has not other option but to step down.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Hehe tum logo ko pasand aya meri mehnat safal ho gayi😎 i was having so much fun imaging bozo's constipated looks🀣...sorry took a lil bit too much of time...

I guess jannat should take care of that na she has been itching to do something and her post is after mine she can write suspension n apology and announce recess then she can write her monologue in next post 😊
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: channi_star

hyy watz goin on???

chandni   ari   questioned  rajveer  aur  uski band bajadi ,  read last page in court thread.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
But i dont mind anyone else writing it as well the main thing is rajveer is going down and down hayeee this was one of my fav dream sequence...

Oh and kavya,aksh i thought of thanking u in there but then again serious thread ka mood alter nahi karna chahti thi...Ur's and aksh's band bajofying of ullu's diplomatically using thoughts and all yest gave me inspiration to write this so thanks alot πŸ€—
aksh4IF thumbnail
^^ ari dont thank me.. if kavya hadnt started that.. i wud have gone on wid my serious nautanki.. am very interested in band bajafying one way or another!!
kavyasam thumbnail
lol maine serious thread ki band bajadi  πŸ˜†,  but ari  u did were serious with rajveer and still  uski vaat laga di,   good job,  now  there is no need to question him again, unless  very important.   I had asked maria to post  epi caps  of the  episode in picture gallery ,  so we can use pics πŸ˜†,  pata nai usne kiya ki nai, will have to check.