Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
add DJ  ask her if she shot ksa cos she couldn't put up with him.before shooting him she already made her alibi at the gurdwara so no-one suspects her.

yeah  imtiaz  u  want to question preeti and arvind  or even rondhu.

love se yahi puchna hai ki uss din kya hua,  aur  kuch dekha kya.  I have small work to finish ,  will be back  soon.
ari.. the secret that i muted wid rondu n vampy..u can take over for that..say u had bugged the room.. n u had heard the secret.. n the secret was vampy's truth!! or something like that.. or do u plan to bring vampy's bit with his interrogation??
aksh the kitani der khula chodoge.

you could have said aap ko khula choda tho aap ne arjun ko kitna mara.

khula choda would have been the best slap cos u know ke aisa animals ko bolte hai. 
aksh do u actually want that vampy bit in the sane thread??

if so will work on that first lemme have some fun with bozo
Aksh i will have my Siggie call urs ASAP...

ok back to the epi
IM thand rakh.. rajvir is MY client.. i cant vaat lagaofy him..plus ullus dont tell me any of their ullupanti.. just like sudhir dint say he beat up arjun.. rajvir dint either.. so its up to ari to bring that up.. but gud line.
if i do interrogation i will be so slow.but arvind would be best i could use the gunshot wound line
ari, we can finish the case sanely.. then we can add the insane bits as though in the aftermath of the case..  all ullus started blaming each other n all their secrets were outed!! although none of them actually shot ksa..each of them had some stupid motive!! can have a laugh!!
k IM start working on that then...

sorry guys me will take bit more time i wanna cover everything on rajveer coz m off in a while i wanna make this worth it 😈