Eilan-E-Jung!Part 2[Pitch in guys]Index Main Post

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guyz, as the title suggests, its war season in KMH!! 
Arjuhi Vs. Pyar Ke Dushman!!
Siggie Credit: Khat2027
Ek taraf hai Arjun Arohi aur unka pyar. Dusri taraf hai zaalim duniya aur unki nafrat. Arjuhi ke saath hai sacchai, imaandari aur unke mohabbat ki taaqat. PKD ke saath hai unka andha kanoon aur unke nafrat ka junoon. Ab waqt aa gaya hai, ke sach aur jhoot ka saamna ho. Kaun jeetega? Kaun haarega? Jhoot apne sahare me aur kitne dhoke apnayega? Sach akela ho kar bhi kaise jeetega? Jaan ne ke liye, aayiye iss shanivaar raat 8PM, sirf KMH Forum mein!!

Just like the shaadi thread, we are planning on having a Court thread where we will stage a ongoing court case with two teams and a judge. Get your creative juices flowing guyz. Lets see those logics, logistics n kanoon's favorite 'saboot'!!

Since the show hasn't progressed enough for us to know who was the real culprit, lets make this our way of predicting what might have happened. So lets keep in mind the facts shown and infuse some logic in here.. 😉

Har member me kahin na kahin ek lawyer bhi chupa hai, chahe humne law padhi ho ya nahi. Therez only one way to support truth.

So Let The War Begin! *drum rolls*

Keep reading. I will update here as we decide on how we are deciding on the teams. 

And Thank You and Congratulations Tanu,(tanu111a) for coming up with this awesome concept!!🤗 Also cheers to all the members who pitched in and shaped the idea!! 👏

Ok, so the two established Hatke and Crazy members of ML have decided to take on the much hatke n crazy task of judging. Good luck to Jannat (glitter567) and Roshani (roshaniD) 😈

As for the teams: I am going to initially ask for everyone to take their stand. Specify which team - Arjuhi or PKD and why?😈 Arjuhi are not reason enough 😳

And since this event is in its core an effort to increase the interaction between the silent and active members of the forum and a fun way to spend the weekend, we are allowing some skewed family dynamics. But we maintain, Arjun Arohi cannot and are not siblings. 

Also, by way of ground rules, I ask the bashing of actors to be non-existent but feel free to tease the characters in the show. 😛 In the course of this event, there might be legal arguments made based on spoof facts and made up evidence to support. Please keep in mind these facts are baseless on the actual show!!

So guyz, lets all meet up here on Saturday. Bring your logic and history books. Don't forget to brush up on your legal knowledge (or rather start your research on criminal law 😆) and most importantly, do NOT forget your humor!! 😃 Looking forward to seeing all of you and and don't be sad if you may not be able to make it, as you all are aware, its a court case. Adalat ki karvayi ek din me khatam thode hi hoti hai. Ye Indian television ka typical mirch-masala standard karavayi hogi. Isme, comedy, tragedy, drama, punch-dialogues, tea and lunch breaks bhi honge!! 😆 So you are invited to drop by whenever convenient but aayiyega zarur!! 🤗

Kya people, itna thanda thanda. reactions??😭 Lets make this more defined. Lets have some members who will actively participate and the rest can join in anytime. Arjuhi n PKD.. 5 or more members each. Come on people, put down your names for either side. I will update the main post with the members. List up guyz!!

Judges
Jannat (glitter567)
Roshani (roshaniD)

Arjuhi
Kavya (kavyasam)
Ari (--Ari--)
Khat (khat2027)
Naina (arjuhi4eva)
Imtiaz (maryadafan)
Tanu (tanu111a)
jai(zach)
-Tehreem-

Pyar ke Dushman
Aksh (aksh4IF)
Kuki (love_kuki)
Chandni (channi_star)
princess_star11

From page 33-page 42-kmhians Vs Kmh ke dushman

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675907&TPN=33

Realization strikes to all members present: Virtual courts can be messy. Break time invented to organize and start over systematically!! 😆
And the newest invention is the new thread: NO SPAMMING IN THERE PLEASE!!
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
new thread, and not a minute too soon, cuz the other one is closed already...so close...
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Okay guys some other people joined in yest na shall i update the names??

jai,khadija[khat2027],tehreem,princess_star11
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CONGO guys on 2nd thread :)

now I have 150 pages of reading to do over the weekend plus how many ever on this 😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

CONGO guys on 2nd thread :)

now I have 150 pages of reading to do over the weekend plus how many ever on this 😆

u'll never get bored of it pooja and do read for sure the evidence and interogg i came up with u'll have some good laughs for sure 😆
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good luck pooja 😈😛😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good opening.. ari go ahead.. its all ur call.. am free to sit bak n watch 😈
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Best of luck pooj,, truest me you'll need it..just make sure u r not eating or drinking while reading...🤣🤣
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrts once again on the new thread... Jst as the new thraed opened d old one got closed!!

Nd btw pooja have fun reading the 152 pgs of full-on fun!!!! Haha... Thats ur hw!!!!!Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
forgot to say...good opening ari 👍🏼