Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Shaadi is NOT going to stop (Page 2)

smitadoshi1 Groupbie
smitadoshi1
smitadoshi1

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Yup agree with everyone..
This Shadi will STOP and Karan and Hetal will get married.
I think that will dragged to next week..hopefully not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_virgo24

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india

I have a strong feeling, Pam or her Mom heard Mona talking to that guys so they have called him and made the fake story so now Mona is again in trouble and more insulted in front of Ambaji.
Karan will get married and then find out the truth about Pam.
I dont think this is possible as I have read an article which states that Mona will manage to bring out the truth about Pam and Dimpy and that Karan and hetal will get married instead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vm_2009virgo24sherma

-Nipun97- IF-Stunnerz
-Nipun97-
-Nipun97-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
really strange

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
You know I'm getting the same feeling that Mona won't be able to stop this marriage unless that Harleen guy shows up. Let's see 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_rayadallie

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

You know I'm getting the same feeling that Mona won't be able to stop this marriage unless that Harleen guy shows up. Let's see 
dont say like disCryi want karal...

_Sahra_

Sugar_21 Senior Member
Sugar_21
Sugar_21

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
There was an article, which said that Karan and Hetal will get married. Most of the times all these articles are true, so I'm thinking Karan will get married to Hetal at the end.

sherma

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
When the 15 minutes will be up . . . Bharti and the Gandhi's will get ready to leave. Pam and Karan are just about to sit for the Anand Karaj ceremony. Mona and Anukalp stare longingly at one another. Gurnaam Uncle is looking up and saying prayers AND then just in the nick of time Harleen comes running in. Maybe with his angry family or accomplices and maybe throw in 3-4 cops. Everybody turns . . . slow motion, Pam and Dimpy's jaws drop, then the action music in the background plays . . . zooming in on everybody's expression . . . they all stare at each other for half the episode THEN Harleen speaks and once again zooming in on everybody's mixed expression . . . they all stare at each other for half the episode. HA HA. Just keeping a hopeful outlook for tomorrow.LOL I am uber excited . . . tomorrow IS or hopefully will be the climax and then next week will be the Karan and Hetal shaadi festivities and MOST IMPORTANTLY since we do not get a maha episode . . . but we will see a MAHA APOLOGY and MAHA WELCOME to our MONA DARLING. She deserves to be applauded, and brought back home with the utmost respect and love!! Big smileAlso, kudoo's to Mona, today her own family (Bedi's) doubted her but still her faith did not shake she remained strong and brave! I expect an apology from the Bedi's as well. How can they just stand there and let some outsider-- Dimpy yell and accuse Mona. Good riddance, she isn't even family yet and will never be. Hai Rabba, kal khab ayega?!Embarrassed

Edited by virgo24 - 04 May 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_coolchikSUNSHiNE_413Sugar_21beetaurusrayadallie

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by kajolj

dont say like disCryi want karal...
  Mee too Embarrassed

virgo24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index