Posted: 12 years ago
I have a strong feeling, Pam or her Mom heard Mona talking to that guys so they have called him and made the fake story so now Mona is again in trouble and more insulted in front of Ambaji.
Karan will get married and then find out the truth about Pam.
 THEN WHAT IS THE POINT  MONA GETTING PROOF ABT PAM AND HER MOM.
 IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE
 THIS SHOW NEEDS NEW WRITERS😡
Originally posted by india

I have a strong feeling, Pam or her Mom heard Mona talking to that guys so they have called him and made the fake story so now Mona is again in trouble and more insulted in front of Ambaji.
nooo
I don't think so...this track is up for wrap...next track will be trying to convince Ambaji to bring back Mona...

The wedding of Karan/Pam is not going to happen, otherwise the whole Mona effort will go in vain.
@India

I understand the frustration that u are feeling at the way they dragged torturing Mona track and we are all quite fed up now of Pam and Dimpy and Bejal so hopefully the cvs are listening and getting out of this sadistic narcistic attitude and giving the viewers some happy, humorous and joyful time watching this show...

Dont understand why shows when they are doing good with humor, joy and romance have to spoil everything and go off track...
Mona staying in that horrid household and feeling no ill-feeling towards her in-laws is so unbelievable...

It is very human to be resentful of the treatment meted out to Mona by all including Anukalp and she never felt anything but love for them
no i think the shadi will stop,karal will get married or not in the same mandap is a question.
Yup agree with everyone..
This Shadi will STOP and Karan and Hetal will get married.
I think that will dragged to next week..hopefully not.

Originally posted by india

I dont think this is possible as I have read an article which states that Mona will manage to bring out the truth about Pam and Dimpy and that Karan and hetal will get married instead.
You know I'm getting the same feeling that Mona won't be able to stop this marriage unless that Harleen guy shows up. Let's see