Are manav and Archana ready to have a baby?

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm gonna attract a lot of criticism for this.

But, this question is for all of us who watch PR carefully. Looking at the turn of events, where manav and archu are struggling for existence, like food and shelter, and plus all the huge stress, anxiety and relationship troubles (whether invited or uninvited troubles), shouldn't they have thought about it before planning a baby.
I sometimes feel it does have to do with education. Knowing how educated both of them are, it's not a surprise for me.
They have all the time in the world to cure savita, help Madhuri, and even poke nose into varsha's affairs. But, have they ever reflected back on their own plan for their life or for the kid about to enter their life.Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nope not only they are not ready mentally but financially too...Archu is not even there emotionally...Pregnancy came at a wrong time to arMan.. Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
no. they arent ready emotionally or financially. i strongly believe in fianancial stablity, when having kids. its unfair to the kid if the parents decide to have him/her without any money. life ISNT a bed of roses, so in this day and age MONEY SPEAKS

i couldnt manav, when he decided to do a deal and give away the LAST of his money. a) he didnt know who the person was b) what if archu needed medicines ASAP? or for that matter, needed healthy food for the baby? 

then archana; she cannot wait TILL her husband comes to eat. her child's health is more important that waiting hand and foot on her husband. i understand concern but NOT at the sake of the kid. the least she could have done is gone to some neighbours house or callled her parents for food. 
and manav bought her ROADSIDE food!!!!! wow... the same food that is OILY, non-hygenic, gross, unhealthy for his pregnant wife. 

at this point, i would say, their are abosolutely NOT ready to HAVE kids.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this pregnancy came as a surprise for both. I agree that both are not ready. archana does not even know what it feels to be a mother because if she did then she would offer her baby to varsha. how can a mother  just hand her baby to someone and also she knows how much manav loves that baby. she should not have said that to varsha. manav is back to streets and looking for jobs. they get better and again their finances take a U turn.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The other day when Archana said to Varsha , take my baby , that day I was very sure that she is not ready to be a mother as yet .She was very wrong that day .After then she seems better but I still want to see her really wanting this baby forherself and Manav ..To make a family of just these three..

Manav I think is very ready to be a father , his only problem is that he needs to learn who to give priority to in life and become more sensible in terms of money .Stop buying things and helping those who don't deserve his love  and who treat him bad ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

The other day when Archana said to Varsha , take my baby , that day I was very sure that she is not ready to be a mother as yet .She was very wrong that day .After then she seems better but I still want to see her really wanting this baby forherself and Manav ..To make a family of just these three..

Manav I think is very ready to be a father , his only problem is that he needs to learn who to give priority to in life and become more sensible in terms of money .Stop buying things and helping those who don't deserve his love  and who treat him bad ...

Agree with you completely Tanya Di, Manav seems so attached to his baby. I can't wait to see him be a father. He truly deserves it, he has done so much for others, now it's time he just take care of himself and his immediate family (including his baby), and I agree with you the most where you said about Manav not to help those who don't deserve him. Manav is too good for Varsha and Vaishu.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The pregnancy came as a surpise for both, at the time Archana found out she was pregnant things were going well for her and Manav. It is not their fault they became homeless, Savita is the one who kicked them out despite knowing she was going to be a grandmother again. She also shares blame in their financial problems as well, had she not kicked them out they wouldn't have had to find somewhere to live and pay such a high amount for rent.

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wont say the news came at a wrong time for ArMan but things went wrong after dey came to know the news..

well be it pregnancy or any situation it lies upon you and how you deal the situation and you have to be strong and take further step carefully..Manav is doing wrong by entering into the field which is new to him..and in Business everyone knows noone can expect immediate profits but have to face a lott at starting..
i really wish he opens his old garage and Dharmesh leave dem alone..

@Y'day epi..well Archana didnt have anything to eat at first as she said in before epi dat Rashan was over.so we can assume she hasnt ate anything not only for manav but she didnt have anything to eat..

i'm suree ArMan esp manav will become a good parents but thing is dey need to become financially stronger
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with mandy , it is because of their own stupidity and also because of savita kicking them out that they are in a financial mess.That necklace they bought ofr savita and also they had to pay the deposit of 20 000 rupees ..I know savita didn't ask for the necklace but the way she was behaving , Manav was so desperate to make her happy ...
Nevertheless , it is about time Manav starts thinking about himslef and making himslef financially strong .Again today he was telling Manohar to pay his loan, he is a good man but he has to become sensible about money ...
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Archana and Manav are not ready for the kid,emotionally,mentally and financially.There's no wonder that Archana is not attached to her baby emotionally if not she would not think of giving her child to varsha.Or may be cv's show it as her mahanta.But Manav is having good emotional bonding with his kid.this is really a nice thing.
 Right now Arman under so much of stress.having relationship prbs .And financially Manav is not really that strong to take care of a kid.One day he does one business and nxt he switches to other.No doubt Manav is very hardworking guy,but for baby's good future,parents need to be financially good to afford the baby and baby's needs.
  Manav and archana are not very well educated like the others of their families.Inspite of that Manav is tying his best to grow in his career which is really  agood thing.So the couple must think of making their career secure first and then of a child.
 meanwhile all their problems might be solved.And moreover,its very important that Arman must stay away from other's issues.Especially Archana she shouldn't poke fingers into others matters which is creating probs.
 Arman many a time supporting wrong ppl shimbu and to a extent madhuri who had dharmesh moral support for her kid and financial supp also.
 All this is just my Pov.