Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Are manav and Archana ready to have a baby?

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna attract a lot of criticism for this.

But, this question is for all of us who watch PR carefully. Looking at the turn of events, where manav and archu are struggling for existence, like food and shelter, and plus all the huge stress, anxiety and relationship troubles (whether invited or uninvited troubles), shouldn't they have thought about it before planning a baby.
I sometimes feel it does have to do with education. Knowing how educated both of them are, it's not a surprise for me.
They have all the time in the world to cure savita, help Madhuri, and even poke nose into varsha's affairs. But, have they ever reflected back on their own plan for their life or for the kid about to enter their life.

Edited by Mohini19 - 03 May 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAkidhianu rulz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Nope not only they are not ready mentally but financially too...Archu is not even there emotionally...Pregnancy came at a wrong time to arMan..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 May 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akidhi

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzAkidhi

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
this pregnancy came as a surprise for both. I agree that both are not ready. archana does not even know what it feels to be a mother because if she did then she would offer her baby to varsha. how can a mother  just hand her baby to someone and also she knows how much manav loves that baby. she should not have said that to varsha. manav is back to streets and looking for jobs. they get better and again their finances take a U turn.

anu rulz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
The other day when Archana said to Varsha , take my baby , that day I was very sure that she is not ready to be a mother as yet .She was very wrong that day .After then she seems better but I still want to see her really wanting this baby forherself and Manav ..To make a family of just these three..

Manav I think is very ready to be a father , his only problem is that he needs to learn who to give priority to in life and become more sensible in terms of money .Stop buying things and helping those who don't deserve his love  and who treat him bad ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 May 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxanu rulzcoolpratz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The other day when Archana said to Varsha , take my baby , that day I was very sure that she is not ready to be a mother as yet .She was very wrong that day .After then she seems better but I still want to see her really wanting this baby forherself and Manav ..To make a family of just these three..

Manav I think is very ready to be a father , his only problem is that he needs to learn who to give priority to in life and become more sensible in terms of money .Stop buying things and helping those who don't deserve his love  and who treat him bad ...

Agree with you completely Tanya Di, Manav seems so attached to his baby. I can't wait to see him be a father. He truly deserves it, he has done so much for others, now it's time he just take care of himself and his immediate family (including his baby), and I agree with you the most where you said about Manav not to help those who don't deserve him. Manav is too good for Varsha and Vaishu.

anu rulz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
The pregnancy came as a surpise for both, at the time Archana found out she was pregnant things were going well for her and Manav. It is not their fault they became homeless, Savita is the one who kicked them out despite knowing she was going to be a grandmother again. She also shares blame in their financial problems as well, had she not kicked them out they wouldn't have had to find somewhere to live and pay such a high amount for rent.

Nisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i wont say the news came at a wrong time for ArMan but things went wrong after dey came to know the news..

well be it pregnancy or any situation it lies upon you and how you deal the situation and you have to be strong and take further step carefully..Manav is doing wrong by entering into the field which is new to him..and in Business everyone knows noone can expect immediate profits but have to face a lott at starting..
i really wish he opens his old garage and Dharmesh leave dem alone..

@Y'day epi..well Archana didnt have anything to eat at first as she said in before epi dat Rashan was over.so we can assume she hasnt ate anything not only for manav but she didnt have anything to eat..

i'm suree ArMan esp manav will become a good parents but thing is dey need to become financially stronger

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 03 May 2011 at 10:22pm

Go to top