Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeee too good lovelyyy shot

Thanks for taking the time to comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: newt2007

Thanks Grace for this wonderful shot.

Loved Preet calling Balraj 'Pops' its so funny.

Heer fighting with Prem and leaving the house. if she didn't like him then she should chase him out. why she is going out?

There Fine fine is very good. their emotions expressed in silent way.

They way Prem talking to himself and Preet giving some sense to him by one word 'divorce' really wonderful, that made him think about his life with Heer.

On the way he encounters some scenes which opens his eyes.

Most adorable part, confessing their love. Prem telling those gave me thrilling and i really wanted to read Heer's reaction side by side.

Okay we can't think Prem as arrogant person for long. He changed upside down because his name is Prem.

Grace its good work to help us to see Prem as unloving person in the start. Thanks for this wonderful piece.

Hi Selvy,

Thanks for liking the OS. 

Heer probably should have chased Prem out but she was so angry she just had to get away from the house.  And yup Prem can't be arrogant and uncaring too long...he is Prem afterall ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for taking the time to comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh Selvy
i loved this OS
it was amazing
pleeease write some more
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaminaman

it was so nice yaar i really loved it you wrote it so well and yeah do write os you are so good in writing 

Thanks for liking the work. 

I'll try another OS sometime ๐Ÿ˜‰
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya18

ahhh...an one shot finally...
loved it...

Thanks for loving it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahrukh_divya

dat was <3 <3 <3 <3

lovin it! jst luved it! luv the way they fighted! sayin FINE ! dan preet cumin n makin prem undrstd of heer goin away! dan prem realisin dat he luvs heer! the confession! makin out evrythin was jst aowsum! luvd it!!!!

thx for d pm! dear! n yep! wil b wa8in for ur SS n FF! :))))

Hehe...the Fine part I thought was pretty funny.  And good old Preet...he always has a plan ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for liking the OS and yes, I'm working on the SS and FF.
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutegirl94

It was awesome!! Loved it! hehehe preet eating the tea biscuit was a fun part...Prem and heers scene were sooo good!! ๐Ÿ˜

thanks sooo much for the pm!! ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for liking the OS and taking the time to comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: pwincess1

oh Selvy

i loved this OS
it was amazing
pleeease write some more

Selvy?  (I'm going to assume you meant Grace) ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for liking the OS.

And I'll come back with some other One Shots ๐Ÿ˜‰
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
great job grace ๐Ÿ‘
please continue sooon very interstinggg love it sooo much๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
waitinggg for next part asap๐Ÿ˜
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey grace๐Ÿ˜ƒ

b4 i say anything.PLZZZ convert this into OS or FF...i will luv to read more abt it..here goes my comment
luvd this OS yaarโค๏ธ...its fantabulous...luike u i also wants to see harshad doing goons orr any other grey shaded character...and here u gave me an OS on it...i luvd the story..how prem was a gunda and then married heer and now end up falling in luv with her...so all junega brothers are living in this house...premeer fighting was soo funny(dnt knw but i found it reallt funny)..the way they wer fighting like crazy cats and then at the end souting at each other FINE! FINE!.. these two๐Ÿ˜†...preet u r great...in seconds u made prem go and apologize to heer and bring her back..i mean he only said abt divorce and prem got worried and went to bring heer back..the flash backs of premeer wer awwesmeee...woow prem heer in the farmhouse aloneโ˜บ๏ธ...premeer confession and kissing scene was ๐Ÿ˜...wooww phingoli tooโ˜บ๏ธ...luvd premmer scenes in the bedroom...hhehe prem asking heer for his dress...naughty boy...aww prem telling heer his past...tht was sooo sad...nywayzz tht was the past...and prem is a good boy now...thanks for pm...and continue soon this one...and sorry i havent commented on other ff and ss...will comment on it soon๐Ÿ˜Š