Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Hmmm... CTs 03.05.2011 (Page 4)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
At last, but not at least, 

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. 

I will do what I always do and want to do regarding CCBM - CTs kan lower themselves as they want to... Their choice and their actions... We know what we want and we will NOT be satisfied before we have got it!

Prove it to them! This is our forum, they can what the want to do, but in this forum, we decide the agenda and they have do BEAR THAT! 

We will prove that CCBM had much more potential than they utilized and that they ARE the big losers... We came here with honor and the day we will leave, we leave it with honor... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsmilee1014-aamina-Anisha_91anjaani07anjubalaNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Abidah canim, keep rockingClap Seni seviyorum.
I tried this on my husband yesterdayWink you know what he said, gali kyun derehi ho, I said no dear I am saying I love you and that too in turkish and he was laughing so hard.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011anjaani07anjubalaAnisha_91

terrylove1010 Newbie
terrylove1010
terrylove1010

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I like the option B haha viren has to be stupid to be jelous from nivi Then he is becoming another diviya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Abidah!!! Awesome truly awesome Clap Clap Clap Thank hun for the optimism we actually needed that so thanks 

Milee Di ROFL totally hilarious bless 'Galu kyun dehrahi ho' Awww bless Jiju x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by anjubala

Abidah, yeh to theek hai ki hum sab hain yahan par hum apni story hamare NiVren pe bhi to dekhna chahte hain.. woh tamana kaise puri hogi???? Aagar hum mein se koi tumhari story leke Kinshuk, Neha pe picturize kar saken to mujhe aur kuch nahin chahiye... Anyways, I have always been on this forum and I will always be...

Yaar picturize to hogayi hai... It is in all my friends heart and what more to ask for.. Yes, if KM or NS plays the scenes it will be awesome... to rule over heart is difficult and that it is treasured in your hearts means much more than a scene on screen... 

I do not ask for anything other than that I am in heart and I know whenever og whoever reads "Daastan-e-Ishq" is picturizing or will picturize KM and NS... then why are u worried... This is a universe of hearts; a place where CTs came and went away... Their fate and fault... Let them be; keep what is in your hearts alive! This is the power of words which are stronger than a episode on television :)

You have bowled me Abidah... I am speechless.. Yes, power of pen is above and beyond everything... thanks for being my friend and being here on the forum with all of us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007anjaani07

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
@ Mileee: Sounds great... well try "ana bahabek" next time ;)

@ Anju: I was your friend will remain you friend with or without  CCBM ;)
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@Abidah - so good to see your optimism ... now tell me how to practice it !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

At last, but not at least, 

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. 

I will do what I always do and want to do regarding CCBM - CTs kan lower themselves as they want to... Their choice and their actions... We know what we want and we will NOT be satisfied before we have got it!

Prove it to them! This is our forum, they can what the want to do, but in this forum, we decide the agenda and they have do BEAR THAT! 

We will prove that CCBM had much more potential than they utilized and that they ARE the big losers... We came here with honor and the day we will leave, we leave it with honor... 

Yeh hui na baat!! Totally agree.

Let them do whatever they want.  We won't give up watching because we love our Kinshuk and Neha and will support them 100%;  and then, we have your FF and have already imagined Kinshuk and Neha play it out for us as Viren and Nivi.  Show ko dekhenge, par tumhari ff dil mein rakh kar!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index