Hmmm... CTs 03.05.2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys... Let me share my mantra with you (not written by me) 

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
We need more members like you who can come back with a bang... Abidah, tumhare aane ka dhamaka mujhe yahan tak sunayi de raha hai...

Hey guys... Let me share my mantra with you (not written by me) 

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

Wow wow Maya angelou πŸ‘  πŸ‘ Yeh Abidah we will stay optimistic. We will rise x
Originally posted by anjubala

Abidah, yeh to theek hai ki hum sab hain yahan par hum apni story hamare NiVren pe bhi to dekhna chahte hain.. woh tamana kaise puri hogi???? Aagar hum mein se koi tumhari story leke Kinshuk, Neha pe picturize kar saken to mujhe aur kuch nahin chahiye... Anyways, I have always been on this forum and I will always be...

Yaar picturize to hogayi hai... It is in all my friends heart and what more to ask for.. Yes, if KM or NS plays the scenes it will be awesome... to rule over heart is difficult and that it is treasured in your hearts means much more than a scene on screen... 

I do not ask for anything other than that I am in heart and I know whenever og whoever reads "Daastan-e-Ishq" is picturizing or will picturize KM and NS... then why are u worried... This is a universe of hearts; a place where CTs came and went away... Their fate and fault... Let them be; keep what is in your hearts alive! This is the power of words which are stronger than a episode on television :)
We are the fortunate to have our KinHa/NivRen on screen but we are also fortunate to have a story in our hearts and the day we will stand face to face with any of the cast or production house THAT day we will show WHAT they missed and WHAT other achieved... 

Patience and persistence is the key and we will have our say one day :)
At last, but not at least, 

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. 

I will do what I always do and want to do regarding CCBM - CTs kan lower themselves as they want to... Their choice and their actions... We know what we want and we will NOT be satisfied before we have got it!

Prove it to them! This is our forum, they can what the want to do, but in this forum, we decide the agenda and they have do BEAR THAT! 

We will prove that CCBM had much more potential than they utilized and that they ARE the big losers... We came here with honor and the day we will leave, we leave it with honor... 
Abidah canim, keep rockingπŸ‘ Seni seviyorum.
I tried this on my husband yesterdayπŸ˜‰ you know what he said, gali kyun derehi ho, I said no dear I am saying I love you and that too in turkish and he was laughing so hard.
I like the option B haha viren has to be stupid to be jelous from nivi Then he is becoming another diviya
Abidah!!! Awesome truly awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thank hun for the optimism we actually needed that so thanks 

Milee Di πŸ€£ totally hilarious bless 'Galu kyun dehrahi ho' Awww bless Jiju x

Yaar picturize to hogayi hai... It is in all my friends heart and what more to ask for.. Yes, if KM or NS plays the scenes it will be awesome... to rule over heart is difficult and that it is treasured in your hearts means much more than a scene on screen... 

I do not ask for anything other than that I am in heart and I know whenever og whoever reads "Daastan-e-Ishq" is picturizing or will picturize KM and NS... then why are u worried... This is a universe of hearts; a place where CTs came and went away... Their fate and fault... Let them be; keep what is in your hearts alive! This is the power of words which are stronger than a episode on television :)

You have bowled me Abidah... I am speechless.. Yes, power of pen is above and beyond everything... thanks for being my friend and being here on the forum with all of us.
@ Mileee: Sounds great... well try "ana bahabek" next time ;)

@ Anju: I was your friend will remain you friend with or without  CCBM ;)