Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Hmmm... CTs 03.05.2011

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So CTs have decided to ruin every single thing in NivRen and let the other character's remain as dumb, idiotic and good for nothing as they want to. But I was thinking... 

Why is Viren Sad, then angry and then shouting at Nivi? I mean... Why didn't he get angry first as Nivi was shaking hands with others instead of being sad? Then he ignores her and behaves 110 % strange... If I was CT (I wish I was) the story could move two ways: 

a) Viren being the ordinary jealous husband - like the track seems to be going. 

b) Viren trying to teach Nivi to fight for herself and her dignity by acting as if he is the "bad guy" so he can see CC's and DD's true colors after all he has observed that even after accepting Nivi, CC is taunting etc. 

Last one will be supported by the article of KM that everything he does is for love... so being the grey character he might be misunderstood... but there is something else involved... 

Just my wild thoughts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Abidah, good post. Actually from past few minutes I was thinking something similar. Are we missing something here? Is he trying to prove something? But suddenly I remember these CT's really crushed our hopes many times now, how can I believe in them but again I think can they do this to Viren's character. Don't know what to think now, just wait and watch no strength left to dissect and predict.
savera2007 thumbnail
Mera bhi yehi haaal hai... I feel like I am missing a point here... Just a feeling... 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Y'know Abidah, if it was one of us (or you!) who wrote CCBM then that idea would be entirely possible - Viren's reactions dont make sense and this would explain that nd also the speed at which he's suddenly become like this...but i seriously doubt if the writers are capable of thinking in that much detail as to come up with that idea! Sorry but after this track what little faith i had in their writing has died!

If they do come up with that storyline then good for them and i'll be happy but im actually scared to think about it too much at this point!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope CT is going with your option B. It's so nice to see Viren with attitude to teach CC and DD lesson and same time supporting Nivi and teaching her to stand for herself. That jealousy track is very old school for me.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Would love it if CTs went with option B. Viren being Jealous of Nivi sounds odd and pathetic. Seriously did they not even think once that this track is a little weird and odd lol. Great post Abidah your option 2 kinda gives me a ray of hope but then again the CTs are perfect at messing up x
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think these CT's left us with nothing, jo bhi bacha kucha hope tha woh bhi leliye yaar, everyone is so depressed they stopped hoping for good and lost it for sure.
I really hope and wish that CT's this time do something different with this and bring our optimism and hope back.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sach Kaha Milee Di. I also wish that the CTs come up with something different to surprise us...but the thing is they have always done something stupid which makes it hard to hope. x
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abidah, I have totally lost faith in CTs now. DO not know what to expect and what not to. Till yesterday I was hopeful but today I am not. And they are moving towards jealous husband kind of track. I read update for the segment (have not seen it) and seems as if his insecurities are taking over him one more time. His koshish to prove his worth and still not getting credit for his work is again hovering over him. And I think brunt of his anger will be Nivi only with no mistake of hers. I do not understand the logic of teaching Nivi to stand for herself, dignity etc by being sad or angry... HIs sadness started only after clients praised Nivi and wanted her to be part of project officially. Till that time he was fine. So I think it is jealousy that is being shown here or maybe his hurt ego...There is a very thin line between ego and jealousy.. I still hope that CTs end at ego and not go into jealousy factor..
savera2007 thumbnail
Milee & guys.. I am know for being the hopeless optimist til the end... I am hoping for a miracle :D