Will Jigar-Rashi "seal the deal" in Switzerland?

Varenya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem...no, not the character in the show...I was just clearing my throat. ðŸ˜Š And I predict we viewers will have to endure at least one more year of torture before Ahem accepts Gopi as his wife. On the other hand, there is another lovey-dovey couple on the show. Nah...not Hetal and Chiraj. I'm addressing Jigar and Rashi.

Do you think Jigar and Rashi get to "second base/seal the deal" in Switzerland? Be naughty yet nice in your responses. ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: minareena

Ahem...no, not the character in the show...I was just clearing my throat. ðŸ˜Š And I predict we viewers will have to endure at least one more year of torture before Ahem accepts Gopi as his wife. On the other hand, there is another lovey-dovey couple on the show. Nah...not Hetal and Chiraj. I'm addressing Jigar and Rashi.

Do you think Jigar and Rashi get to "second base/seal the deal" in Switzerland? Be naughty yet nice in your responses. ðŸ˜‰

Rashi is only using Jigar she doesnt care for him its name only if jigar tries anything she will scream rape
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think so, because in Switzerland, her mom isnt there to giver her tips
So she's focused on shopping, not Jigar

Im sure that when Urmi sees Ahem and Gopi getting closer, she's the one that will tell Raashi to seduce Jigar

Yuks
Kavita. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All i can say is HOPEFULLY !!
Kavita. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Rashi is only using Jigar she doesnt care for him its name only if jigar tries anything she will scream rape

RAAAPPPEEE !!!!!! LOl Sorry i Was Bored
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

I dont think so, because in Switzerland, her mom isnt there to giver her tips
So she's focused on shopping, not Jigar

Im sure that when Urmi sees Ahem and Gopi getting closer, she's the one that will tell Raashi to seduce Jigar

Yuks

I agree then Rashi will be in competition with Gopi to give the first born grandchild to Modi family thinking her status within the household will change and she will be showered with gifts lol
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kavita.

RAAAPPPEEE !!!!!! LOl Sorry i Was Bored

lol she gets angry when hes no use to her, so when he has something she wants that when she finds him attractive, he is only useful if she is shopping