Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Will Jigar-Rashi "seal the deal" in Switzerland?

Varenya Senior Member
Varenya
Varenya

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Ahem...no, not the character in the show...I was just clearing my throat. Smile And I predict we viewers will have to endure at least one more year of torture before Ahem accepts Gopi as his wife. On the other hand, there is another lovey-dovey couple on the show. Nah...not Hetal and Chiraj. I'm addressing Jigar and Rashi.

Do you think Jigar and Rashi get to "second base/seal the deal" in Switzerland? Be naughty yet nice in your responses. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-avivakirk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minareena

Ahem...no, not the character in the show...I was just clearing my throat. Smile And I predict we viewers will have to endure at least one more year of torture before Ahem accepts Gopi as his wife. On the other hand, there is another lovey-dovey couple on the show. Nah...not Hetal and Chiraj. I'm addressing Jigar and Rashi.

Do you think Jigar and Rashi get to "second base/seal the deal" in Switzerland? Be naughty yet nice in your responses. Wink
Rashi is only using Jigar she doesnt care for him its name only if jigar tries anything she will scream rape

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha-Nafisa-

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I dont think so, because in Switzerland, her mom isnt there to giver her tips
So she's focused on shopping, not Jigar

Im sure that when Urmi sees Ahem and Gopi getting closer, she's the one that will tell Raashi to seduce Jigar

Yuks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219hamzanuhasuk19-Nafisa-

Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
All i can say is HOPEFULLY !!
Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Ahem...no, not the character in the show...I was just clearing my throat.Smile And I predict we viewers will have to endure at least one more year of torture before Ahem accepts Gopi as his wife. On the other hand, there is another lovey-dovey couple on the show. Nah...not Hetal and Chiraj. I'm addressing Jigar and Rashi.

Do you think Jigar and Rashi get to "second base/seal the deal" in Switzerland? Be naughty yet nice in your responses.Wink
Rashi is only using Jigar she doesnt care for him its name only if jigar tries anything she will scream rape

RAAAPPPEEE !!!!!! LOl Sorry i Was Bored
angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

I dont think so, because in Switzerland, her mom isnt there to giver her tips
So she's focused on shopping, not Jigar

Im sure that when Urmi sees Ahem and Gopi getting closer, she's the one that will tell Raashi to seduce Jigar

Yuks

I agree then Rashi will be in competition with Gopi to give the first born grandchild to Modi family thinking her status within the household will change and she will be showered with gifts lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasuk19shahsb_26

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavita.

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Ahem...no, not the character in the show...I was just clearing my throat.Smile And I predict we viewers will have to endure at least one more year of torture before Ahem accepts Gopi as his wife. On the other hand, there is another lovey-dovey couple on the show. Nah...not Hetal and Chiraj. I'm addressing Jigar and Rashi.

Do you think Jigar and Rashi get to "second base/seal the deal" in Switzerland? Be naughty yet nice in your responses.Wink

RAAAPPPEEE !!!!!! LOl Sorry i Was Bored
lol she gets angry when hes no use to her, so when he has something she wants that when she finds him attractive, he is only useful if she is shopping

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top