Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

If Geet dies? an idea for Geet season 2. (Page 4)

mounicakatneni Goldie
mounicakatneni
mounicakatneni

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
SEE ONCE YOU GOT MORE NEGATIVE MESSAGES THAN POSITIVE MESSAGES NO ONE LIKES THE IDEA OF GEEET DIES JUST CHECK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

cast wont change..Drashti and Guru will be there..so i feel why so much fuss about names..

Geet ho ya Maansi..actress toh Drashti hai na and a new love story cant have Drashti as Geet...

Atleast I have kept her in flashback memories.
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Shockedwow ... uhmm and you call yourself Drashtisfriend ????/ Confused ... Im sorry but NO to this Thumbs Down
gunjar Goldie
gunjar
gunjar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mounicakatneni

see i have already told you that no one liked your staory because maan and geet are made foe each other why geet should dies if get dies you will not have the story .
to say frankly geet and maan are made for each other how could geet die and maan can combine with that maansi please we request you to not write any more episodes without geet 
we want to see gurmeet and drishti as maan and geet but not like maan and maansi(bakwaas)
PLEASE STOP WRITING AND THINK ABOUT  ANOTHER CONCEPT
BECAUSE JUST SEE HOW MANY NEGATIVE MESSAGES YOU GOT 
SO STOP THIS BAKWAAS
IF I HURTED YOU IAM SORRY FROM THE BOTYTOM OF MY HEART BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH
For ur kind information u can't say that no one like this...
why because there are many pepole who like this ff and love it a lot ...
infact i have 10 frnds who love this and they may be not posting there views that doesn't mean that they don't like the story line...
I know that u like maan and geet together more then maan with some one
i think u didnt read the story line so ur saying like this i have read it
just the name of geet is changed but her acts are smilar...and we have alot of fun
having 2 geet's in the story line there is a lot of musti in it plsss have a look at it
I just wrote it because u told Vikranth bro to stop writing the story line
so i was hurt ...
This is the reason for writing it but i didn't write this to hurt u...
if i have hurt u plsss excuse me...
I AM SOOO SORRY FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HURT...Confused
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
My only reply is those who have read it have loved it and just becoz the initial concept is difficult to digest it does not mean the story line and treatment is not good.

Read it once and then give me suggestions..i am open to criticism only when the person criticising has read my work and has points which are valid and are acceptable...

atleast read it once...positive or negative feedback help me improve and do much better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjar

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
reenasv Senior Member
reenasv
reenasv

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtisfriend

ok i respect your idea and your choice but i felt bad when you said no one loved my 170 odd episode love story which is actually going strong and more than 25 people somment on it...in a positive manner...and the idea is already shared with Barry Dhillon...

And i am trying my best to convey the idea to makers of Geet...

Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet...

becoz had it been maan and geet then any other actress playing geet or maan wud be accepted.

i have just tried to give audoences two drashti's..

Geet will still be there and her scenes will come as flashback moments and in detail,so all romantic maaneet moments will still come and this time sequence and build up wont be needed.

Another story with Gurmeet as Maan and Drashti as Geet...as well as maansi and giving fans double mazza..

think about it..

do u love the name geet and her character ..or do u love Drashti Dhami..

becoz Drashti as Geet or maansi ki farak painda hai..

and i am giving you both one in flashback and one in real...

@bold
seriuosly
pls dont give such ideas to Barry or Nissar. we dont wanna see our geet dead and in flashbacks.
u cant satisfy the viewers/readers/fans by showing her in flashback. we want maan and geet together, not maan and some other character who looks like geet.
"Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet..."- what u mean by this. We love Gurmeet as Maan and Dharsti as geet. If these two were nt maan and geet, i would probably not know them.
sorry if i sound rude.

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenasv

Originally posted by Drashtisfriend

ok i respect your idea and your choice but i felt bad when you said no one loved my 170 odd episode love story which is actually going strong and more than 25 people somment on it...in a positive manner...and the idea is already shared with Barry Dhillon...

And i am trying my best to convey the idea to makers of Geet...

Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet...

becoz had it been maan and geet then any other actress playing geet or maan wud be accepted.

i have just tried to give audoences two drashti's..

Geet will still be there and her scenes will come as flashback moments and in detail,so all romantic maaneet moments will still come and this time sequence and build up wont be needed.

Another story with Gurmeet as Maan and Drashti as Geet...as well as maansi and giving fans double mazza..

think about it..

This is so unfortunate for gurmeet and drashti,you mean to say u luv maan and geet and not gurmeet and drashti who have put life in the characters.

tomorrow if gurmeet comes with some other name in new series and drashti with some other name you will not watch them.

think again becoz we luv drashti and gurmeet and if u wanna see them more maan and geet story will not run for years,new stories will come in..

i am atleast keeping scope for maan and geet which u will not get in any other new storyline.

well cant stop writing becoz people who have liked my concept and are now reading my wpisodes are increasing and ur feedback is to the concept i am sure when u read the episodes ue view and feedback will change.

do u love the name geet and her character ..or do u love Drashti Dhami..

becoz Drashti as Geet or maansi ki farak painda hai..

and i am giving you both one in flashback and one in real...

@bold
seriuosly
pls dont give such ideas to Barry or Nissar. we dont wanna see our geet dead and in flashbacks.
u cant satisfy the viewers/readers/fans by showing her in flashback. we want maan and geet together, not maan and some other character who looks like geet.
"Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet..."- what u mean by this. We love Gurmeet as Maan and Dharsti as geet. If these two were nt maan and geet, i would probably not know them.
sorry if i sound rude.

Go to top