Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reenasv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

ok i respect your idea and your choice but i felt bad when you said no one loved my 170 odd episode love story which is actually going strong and more than 25 people somment on it...in a positive manner...and the idea is already shared with Barry Dhillon...

And i am trying my best to convey the idea to makers of Geet...

Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet...

becoz had it been maan and geet then any other actress playing geet or maan wud be accepted.

i have just tried to give audoences two drashti's..

Geet will still be there and her scenes will come as flashback moments and in detail,so all romantic maaneet moments will still come and this time sequence and build up wont be needed.

Another story with Gurmeet as Maan and Drashti as Geet...as well as maansi and giving fans double mazza..

think about it..

do u love the name geet and her character ..or do u love Drashti Dhami..

becoz Drashti as Geet or maansi ki farak painda hai..

and i am giving you both one in flashback and one in real...

@bold
seriuosly
pls dont give such ideas to Barry or Nissar. we dont wanna see our geet dead and in flashbacks.
u cant satisfy the viewers/readers/fans by showing her in flashback. we want maan and geet together, not maan and some other character who looks like geet.
"Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet..."- what u mean by this. We love Gurmeet as Maan and Dharsti as geet. If these two were nt maan and geet, i would probably not know them.
sorry if i sound rude.

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenasv

@bold
seriuosly
pls dont give such ideas to Barry or Nissar. we dont wanna see our geet dead and in flashbacks.
u cant satisfy the viewers/readers/fans by showing her in flashback. we want maan and geet together, not maan and some other character who looks like geet.
"Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet..."- what u mean by this. We love Gurmeet as Maan and Dharsti as geet. If these two were nt maan and geet, i would probably not know them.
sorry if i sound rude.

reenasv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

tomorrow if gurmeet comes with some other name in new series and drashti with some other name you will not watch them.

think again becoz we luv drashti and gurmeet and if u wanna see them more maan and geet story will not run for years,new stories will come in..

i am atleast keeping scope for maan and geet which u will not get in any other new storyline.

ofcourse we will watch them if they come in different characters. but wht u ddoing here is, u r only changing the character of geet/ dharsti and not  maan/gurmeet. if u want to show gurmeet an dhrasti in  new avtar, why dont u change both characters instead of  pairing maan with maansi and then linking him with geet who is dead nd not going to come back. when people see maan and geet together, they want them back.
why giving scope of maaneet when she is dead. and he is with maansi. people will hve double feelings. maan can only love geet. like someone posted earlier, if geet is dead, how can this be geet season 2.
we accepted maan with geet and u cant change it.
may be there r people who like the concept. they may not be emotionally attached to maneet.  i mean i would also like it if u give a different name for maan. but this is like separting maaneet. even in show, people go mad and bash  cvs when they show misunderstandings between them and here u r separting them in the show.
showing geet in flashback wont make them together.
Edited by reenasv - 12 years ago
Geetseason2 thumbnail
i appreciate ur POV and respect it but i still think my concept will work becoz of treatment given to it and i feel fans luv to see drashti and gurmeet..
Geetseason2 thumbnail
do write ur comments irrespective of good or bad but also read the treatment i have given in 210 episodes written