Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sayna

VK ji ...yeh jawab main sirf topic ka title dekh ke deh rahi hn...

Aggar geet na rahe , to geet season 2 kaise? 😕
Tab toh maan season 2 hona chahaye, nahi? 😆😆😆

wohi toh keh raha hu...Geet hai aur flashback mein hai..ab isse jyada aur kya kahu..jab padhoge toh samajh aayega ki double maza kaise hai..
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
What bakwas , geet flashbak me,real me maansi with msk in Mumbai...I can't digest...sorry I can't be diplomatic,but i hated it...maan ka naam sirf geet ke sath he sunna hai Hume ...geet 1 will hav happy ending and geet 2 shud start with altogether diff concept with geet aka drShti and gc aka maan...that's it...
manju_vip7 thumbnail
I don't want Geet to die and then reappear as Mansi--with the same looks and everything.  I like Geet show because it has always reflected reality and if this happens then it will be like any of Ekta Kapoor's show and then I will surely stop watching.  I have told myself that if at any time they show double role of Maan or Geet, or if they reappear from the dead, I will stop watching.  I would prefer the show to end rather than having your storyline.
Geetseason2 thumbnail
well alli can say is if ever you read how i have presented it..you will surely love it..it is a belief which has come only after writing 200 odd episodes.
Hi
I'm sorry but I didn't like ur concept either. No offence but 4 me geet is a really sweet, romantic andhappy drama, with some complications ofcourse, but at the end of the day, there is a smile on my face after watching geet. No matter how much misunderstandings r between maaneet, there is always a happy element in it- a hope that everything wud b alrite bcoz geet n maan love each other sooo much than no misunderstanding can stay forever in between them ❤️ BUT if geet dies, 1st of all there's always gonna b something sad about it:( everytime there's a FLASHBACK of geet n maan, we wud b reminded of geet n that she's DEAD now. Everytime geet is shown there's gonna b a heartbreak somewhere bcause happy mermories always leave us sad:(
2nd it wud b a double torture to see maan hurting by remembering geet n at the same time fans wud b mad at maan 4 forgetting geet n being with sm1 else (remember it is geet n maan that we love) I hadn't watched mjht but I had watched dmg. N sorry but I don't think dmg2 flopped bcoz they brought Jennifer in place of shilpa. It flopped bcoz ridz married sid n fans wanted to see armaan n ridhima together. In the same manner maan n geet can't b separated or else there's no geet for me.
N if there's gonna b geet season 2 I wud prefer that it starts with a new story with geet n maan rather than continuing it to nowhere
ps never read ur episodes (I might read it as a time pass, just as Im reading some story book, but I won't accept it if it ruins the ONLY show that I watch. Sorry but geet is like a lifeline 4 me n I can't ruin my life. If ever cvs gonna ruin geet with sm story like urs, I wud preferably quit watching it with sweet memories of geet.
Peace out
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Hmm well i still beleive that fans love to watch Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet and if fans say they want Drashti as Geet only then how wud fans love Gurmeet and Drashti's new love story with some other name and character.

Well I still thank you for replying becoz this is what I want,feedback from fans and I am loving the manner in which you wrote..

But do read the treatment i have given to the soryline which will surely make you feel passionate and pumped up...

Thanks again for a decent feedback
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Vikranth bro...

i love to watch Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet alot...
i know that many people will not agree with the concept of geet's death
and maan feeling sad with the memories of geet
But we have to know one the that in the life there will be many up and downs
once if we can manage and cop with all those we will be happy
in our lifes...
I agree with vikranth bro's story line
i have read those episodes and loved them alot...in these updates
we come to know how maan held up with geet's memories and her love..
really i loved them alot...
i can say only one thing after reading these updates was an awesome
experince...of reading them
i can just give a standing ovitation for Vikranth bro...

bro...
sooo much bro... for such a good story line...
hats off to u bro...

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunjar

Hi Vikranth bro...

i love to watch Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet alot...
i know that many people will not agree with the concept of geet's death
and maan feeling sad with the memories of geet
But we have to know one the that in the life there will be many up and downs
once if we can manage and cop with all those we will be happy
in our lifes...
I agree with vikranth bro's story line
i have read those episodes and loved them alot...in these updates
we come to know how maan held up with geet's memories and her love..
really i loved them alot...
i can say only one thing after reading these updates was an awesome
experince...of reading them
i can just give a standing ovitation for Vikranth bro...

bro...
sooo much bro... for such a good story line...
hats off to u bro...

Thanks alot dear for such a lovely feedback which is so motivating.Do read episodes 170 to 175 as build up to Maansi coming to know about Geet is on and will come out in episode 200.
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no no no i dont wanna think about geet serial ending or even geet dying,coz we love drashti as geet an gurmeet as maan without maan there is no geet an without geet there is no maan,im still afraid with what the cvz could come up with for geet hope they dont ruin it like DMG or MJHT,geet serial is a unique,family,funny,sad,romantic,beautiful serial with our beautiful jodi maaneet which cant be replaced with anyone else never in a million years
Geetseason2 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1673922
If ever you read the story;ine and understand how I have treated it.you will love the fact...that this concept can actually work if written with care and in deep thought and that is what i have done...

Trust me..

U love to see Drashti and Gurmeet and not Maan and Geet...

Had that been the case then a new series with Gurmeet and Drashti will not work ...

What is there is name...

Guru is still Maan

Drashti is now Maansi..

you haveboth infront of you and a new love story unfolding..that is it..

think about it becoz geet will soon end for sure...before diwali and fans and makers will come acroos this question...

what next ?

and i have an idea for them which keeps them stuck to old geet...and also gives flexibility to jump between old and new geet...and if ever new geet is not liked..makers can jump back in fashback mode with maan narrating the story about his life with geet..