If Geet dies? an idea for Geet season 2.

Posted: 12 years ago

topic closed and request the moderator to block it...

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
to say frankly maan and geet are made for each other ust take out maansi from your mind if you dont mind i will tell a story line geet season1 will have a happy ending 
 now coming to geet season 2 maan and geet will be collage students and a beautiful story line but geet will have a misarable past which will be revealed  in the middle of the story when maan expreess his love to geeet and geet tells him that she also loves him  but he should take a decision only after hearing her past and maan will accept her with her past 
and this will be done with same actors and characters maan singh khurana is rich born in khurana family 
geet a girl who is dependent on others
dev and nainatara willans  etccc
so please for you kind information i am reading this in fb and please maaneet are made for each other 
DONT POST ANY BAKWAAS AGAIN MAANEET ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER And no ONE LIKED YOUR170 EPISODE STORY😑
Edited by mounicakatneni - 12 years ago
why get so personal and hyper dear..i never said my story shud be considered...i said many have written stories here on the platform which are good indeed.

well those who loved my story are helping me get the idea conveyed to Nissar becoz i know ur comment is without reading my story and u dont even know what is theme and treatment..

well in my story Geet and Maan scenes are still there in flashback and a treatment too which wud be loved by fans...

but for that u have to read it..

if u have read it then tell me what did u not like about it..
well your claim no one liked it is wrong and i can prove that...
Actually i am angry because you divided our favourite pair maaneet the heart of our fans i wanted to tell that geet and maan are made for each other and cannot be  seperated so please dont take it in a other way 
IF YOU DONT MIND I WILL GIVE YOU A IDEA
1. GEET1 WILL HAVE HAPPY ENDING
2.GEET2 WILL START WITH MAANEET AS COLLAGE STUDENTS AND A BEAUTIFUL LOVE TRACK IN THIS MAAN IS BORN RICH IN KHURANA FAMILY AND GEET A GIRL WHO IS DEPENDENT ON OTHERS 
3. GEET IS GOOD AT STUDIES
4.MAAN IS A CAR RACER BEAUTIFFULL ISNT IT
Edited by mounicakatneni - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mounicakatneni

actually i am angry because you divided our favourite pair maaneet the heart of our fans i wanted to tell that geet and maan are made for each other and cannot be  seperated so please dont take it in a other way 
IF YOU DONT MIND I WILL GIVE YOU A IDEA
1. GEET1 WILL HAVE HAPPY ENDING
2.GEET2 WILL START WITH MAANEET AS COLLAGE STUDENTS AND A BEAUTIFUL LOVE TRACK IN THIS MAAN IS BORN RICH IN KHURANA FAMILY AND GEET A GIRL WHO IS DEPENDENT ON OTHERS 
3. GEET IS GOOD AT STUDIES
4.MAAN IS A CAR RACER BEAUTIFFULL ISNT IT
ok i respect your idea and your choice but i felt bad when you said no one loved my 170 odd episode love story which is actually going strong and more than 25 people somment on it...in a positive manner...and the idea is already shared with Barry Dhillon...

And i am trying my best to convey the idea to makers of Geet...

Well As I said u love to watch drashti and gurmeet..and not maan and geet...

becoz had it been maan and geet then any other actress playing geet or maan wud be accepted.

i have just tried to give audoences two drashti's..

Geet will still be there and her scenes will come as flashback moments and in detail,so all romantic maaneet moments will still come and this time sequence and build up wont be needed.

Another story with Gurmeet as Maan and Drashti as Geet...as well as maansi and giving fans double mazza..

think about it..

do u love the name geet and her character ..or do u love Drashti Dhami..

becoz Drashti as Geet or maansi ki farak painda hai..

and i am giving you both one in flashback and one in real...

if ever u read my episodes and understand what i have done and how i have presented i am dman sure u will love it and love it beyond expectations...

try to read it when u have no other option and u are done with all fan fictions..

take care dear..as i am racing faster to convince that my idea and treatment and the way of story telling will apeeal fans...
TO SY FRANKLY I AM ADIE HARD FAN OF GURMEET AND MAANEET. I LOVE THERE ROMANTIC MOMENTA THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER EACH AND EVERY THING IN THEM  I GOT ANGRY BECAUSE MAANEET ARE SEPERATED  I WANT TO SEE MAANEET TOGETHER AS DRISHTI AND GURMEET. I WANT TO SEE GURMEET AS MAAAN AND DRISHTI AS GEET AND NOT ANY MORE THAN THAT.
ANY WAY IAM SORRY I SHOUDNT BE ODD TOWARDS YOU BUT PLEASE THINK ABOUT MY SUGGESTION ONCE πŸ˜›
Originally posted by mounicakatneni

TO SY FRANKLY I AM ADIE HARD FAN OF GURMEET AND MAANEET. I LOVE THERE ROMANTIC MOMENTA THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER EACH AND EVERY THING IN THEM  I GOT ANGRY BECAUSE MAANEET ARE SEPERATED  I WANT TO SEE MAANEET TOGETHER AS DRISHTI AND GURMEET. I WANT TO SEE GURMEET AS MAAAN AND DRISHTI AS GEET AND NOT ANY MORE THAN THAT.
ANY WAY IAM SORRY I SHOUDNT BE ODD TOWARDS YOU BUT PLEASE THINK ABOUT MY SUGGESTION ONCE πŸ˜›
i thought alot about it and only then wrote 170 episodes...anyways you replied and that matters.

tahnks alot dear..take care..
Hi i love the concept and i read your all most 158 parts and i must say its simply awesome , superb and Mind blowing...You did complete justice with your cast and characters ...Spicily when you show past and present ..i love to see this idea on tv for sure.I love to See Maan and Mansi both discuss about geet and Maan share his beautiful past with her .I love the way you show maan and mansi's Emotions along with their friendship and hidden love ..

Please continue your good work as you are doing ...you will be  successful in future ,way to go all the best ..

VK ji ...yeh jawab main sirf topic ka title dekh ke deh rahi hn...
Aggar geet na rahe , to geet season 2 kaise? πŸ˜•
Tab toh maan season 2 hona chahaye, nahi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sayna - 12 years ago