Frequent Posters

.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

abhi notice kiya kya? 🀣

πŸ€— kaisi haiii ? 😳

πŸ˜† nahi bahut pehle notice kiya ..bas naaz se baat karrahi thi😳
im gud as usual πŸ˜³ u seem to be rockingu seem to improving a lot in ur siggies πŸ˜‰ meine dekha tumhare updates πŸ˜³ bas comment nahi kiya im sory😳
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aankhon se baat hoti hai
Dhadkan bhi saath hoti hai
Koi na samjhe yeh ishq ki zubaan
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i need 2 gooπŸ˜’ byeee will come in the eveningg

JESSY'S INTRO.

-----

From Sam
angiSJFBbejFJM.,MWjfooahgehega RESERVED. 

From Noru 

HAAPPPY BURDAAAY NOMSTERRR! May God bless you and give you every single thing you want! I hope this birthday is amazing just like youuu! <33 I've only known you for awhile now..we met because of IPKKND tehe I'm glaaad we both went to the ArHi AT otherwise I would have never met a Nomster <3 We've become so close in such a small amount of timeee man can you believe you're my mangetar :$ I loooveee you Nomu! I love everything about you! I seriously dooo! You're beyond sweet and really fun to joke around with! I lovee talking to you tehe! And I love whenever we spam with tons and tons of old songs, especially SRK ones since he is the BESTTT, i'm sure Tehru would agree tooo! <3 Not so suuure about Poo and Saasumaa lmfaoo but its okiee :D Oh and I forgot to add I think you're EXTREMELY talented! your vms are like out of this worlddd man you make SUCH good ones! :)) Ahh i just loovee you Nomuu! I hope we always remain this close if not even more closer <3 I feeel so lucky to have met someone like youu tehe <3 You're beautifulll! Muaah! Happy Burdaay once again, have a great one! Party, enjoooyy, eat cakee, send me some! Lovesss! <3

-Your Norsterrr!!

From Marj

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIN!!!!!!!!!!! okay so this message is written by Pooja instead of Marjuu  yess that means you have two messages from me hahah kay seriously let me try to act like that marju chick :|

my choti beti is finally a year older  and I am very happy because that means even I am getting older  
I am probably just gonna chat BUBBLES so just be prepared!! 

let's just clear one thing, SK is better! and this conversation ends here! never repeat anything abt this again  
another thing, when do you and my daamad get married :S it's abt time you guys got married! 

anyway, I hope you have an amazing day and party hard  but don't do it too much, your maa who is me will be keeping an eye on u HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNCHKIN!!!!!! Love ya 

lmfaoo okay so I tried to imitate Marjuu but I umm don't think it came out right << but oh well  your just gonna have to deal with this one lol and I don't think she'll say "I owe you one" after she reads this hahahah
okay here's the gift Marju made for you:

HAW it's got SRK in it  you should be proud of mom that she made you this  and I think I wrote her message better than I wrote mine for u lmfaoo

okay ending my bakwas  Happy Birthday MUNCHKIN!

From Pooja

Happy Birthday NOM NOM NOMUUU β€οΈaww your 17 finally and I know you are really excited to be 17 finally πŸ˜³ah you made my bday really special for me and I wish I knew how to make a siggie or VM because you made me such an awesome VM πŸ˜³ah okay abt you now πŸ˜†Enjoy your bday babe and eat lots of cakeee cuz you tell us all to do that on our birthdays...now it's ur turn πŸ˜†have fun and umm request for good gifts if u get a bad one πŸ˜› and ask for a laptop actually πŸ˜† just be like return everything and get me a laptop πŸ€£I seriously am lost at what to say πŸ˜• I guess it's easier to be eating ur head live than doing it on a message πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but I hope you have fun and have a wonderful year πŸ˜³ I will always be there for u baby and you are a very cute little sis to have πŸ˜³ PS: I know u are insecure that Noru will leave you cuz I am just so much better πŸ˜› but u know I love Komu too much so you are safe πŸ˜› Noru and I will just be the other person in each others life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†okay imma shut up now and let u read better messages πŸ˜› and look at all the wonderful things peeps made u πŸ˜›

I love you Nomu <3 and have an amazing birthday!!! cuz tis the day you get to be all demanding πŸ˜† muaahh 

From Tashu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NKSG<3333333333333
πŸ€” Yesh so it's ur b-day and I'm supposed to say nice things about you? Why? πŸ˜• Oh well it's ur b-day so I will try! (hey that rhymed he he he he πŸ˜³) Anyways πŸ€” Let's see ummm... oh u make amazing vm'z!!!!! Ur one of my favez!! πŸ˜ƒ and on the rare occasion when u make a siggie it comes out so pretty!!! πŸ€” umm... oh you are so much fun to talk to!! and your one of my cutest friends!! U started out at Noma, then became Nomzie,then my Fave BEBO!!!!!!!! and now finally NKSG! What will ur next name be Idk yet  but it will come shoon!πŸ˜› so beware!!!πŸ˜ƒ Anywayz I will stop now and let you enjoy ur Happy 2 U!!! May God Bless Ju!!!! I LAHHH JUUU BEBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry!) I mean NKSG<333333333333333333333

P.S - Jur Gift Will Be With My Post! =P

LAHHH JUUU❀️

Tashu!

From Almaas

Haaw! πŸ˜² Aaj Rakhi Sawant ka Birthday hain? πŸ˜› How come no one told me?

I'm sure you were desperately waiting to read my message. πŸ˜› Aakhir, I'm so cool, πŸ˜Ž unlike you. Okay jokes apart.

Many many happy returns of the day Nomi. May God bless you and may you always be happy. Have a KaJenlicious filled Birthday, and eat lots and lots of cake, and get mottu. πŸ˜› Keep smiling. Love you. (Not) πŸ˜›

P.S : Sorry, I wasn't able to make anything for you or write a long and lamba message due to some reasons. Inshallah, next time.

From Yunika

Heyya nomi baby πŸ€—
Wish u many many happy returns of the day πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Hope u having a blast on your special day
by the way how old r u  now ?πŸ€”, was checking on FB butπŸ€”πŸ˜† ok i understand πŸ˜† but am sure my little jessu will put it in the thread , she did that for moi birthday πŸ˜³πŸ€£  if your other friend r doing the thread then bach gayi tu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway wish u loads of happiness n hope all your dreams come true shoonish πŸ˜³
nomi baby you have been a sweet friend since day one we met πŸ˜³  but  one thing i wont forget in the beginning u always used 2 forget my name n that thing irritates me the most πŸ˜’πŸ˜†
oops forget about this one, now u r my gayab armaan too πŸ˜† hope we meet soon πŸ˜†
ok i should fingerdown now πŸ˜† nomi baby wish u once more a very happy kajenlicious birthdayπŸ₯³ , enjoy babe , love u β€οΈ, god bless πŸ€—

loads of loves,
yuni πŸ˜³

From Komal

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday dear Noma!  EKKKS its your birthday today, a very very happy birthday love. I don't know where to start from, Met you at KaJen AT and from then you have become a great friend. I am glad I befriended you. You are such an AH-MAZING person, never change Love you as you are. May you be blessed with loads of happiness, success and love! May all your dreams and wishes come true. God Bless you love! Have a wonderful day and a great year ahead! Party hard and have a blast! 

OHH before I forget a small goodie from me. Hope you like it! Muaah Love ya! 

Lots of love,

Komal

From Natasha

HAPPY B-DAYY NOMUU DARLINGG <33
Damn you legal now? *eyebrow raised* LMAO.

Legal or not, I hope you have a blast on your special day! <33
The day we met. Or "met". LOL. Anywho. I'm glad we got aquainted and quickly became good friends! 

It's always a joy chatting up with you. You introduced me to a whole new world of vidding. Thank youu 
Hopefully I'll be able to surprise you with something nice with whatever skills I've managed to gain so far. Vegas is a pain though. Just saying.

hehe 
I think I'm blabbering now. Yup. 
Anyway. Have a blastt! ILY! 

God bless 

From Aditi

NOMAAA!
So I hear it's your birthday? Psshtt, if you're expecting a sappy birthday message from me, then hun, let me just tell you now before I break your heart, that you ain't getting that.  LOL. I'm kidding, I think, I don't know. Anyways, let's get to the point. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOMA JIII! I find it weird that you become such a good friend in such a less amount of time, and my day isn't complete without seeing you on my wall. LOL. I guess this is the kamal of ArHi and KaJen.  I hate you for having the same likes as me. No, honestly, you're a REALLY amazing person, and I think you should treasure this messagef forever because I'm not this nice so often. ^^ In all reality, you're very sweet, and you're very talented! Your VMs make my heart flutter. :$ You should make one for me on day. LOL, I'm kidding. Though, if you did make one for me, it'd pretty awesome. Okay, anyway, back to you, I hope you have a super fantabulous day! May all your dreams come true, and may all your wishes be fulfilled. Party hard, my friend! But not too hard.  Be careful and don't drink & drive. LOL! Happy birthday. β€οΈ Love you!
Oh, and here I made something: 

Hope you like! Happy birthday!
Love, Aditi!

From Minaz

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANILLA!!! So you know I have been really busy and all these days, hence this message won't be ermm WOW. LOL. Its 2am and I have been told to write a birthday message for you ASAP since I have ermm...been delaying it! Lol. So yeah back to my story'its 2am, my eyes are droopy, hair is in a mess and aaand my mind is completely blank so this message will be kind of Shit  Sorry Here's me wishing you a very happy birthday! May Allah SWT grant you lots of happiness, prosperity, good fortune, good health, success and love! You are an Amazing person! I'm so happy that we starting interacting and all. I remember coming across one of your KaSu vm one day that i really liked, so I thought to myself lets check out this chicks channel she might have some good maal for me watch  LOL aaand YAY'you did  so from then I had started to stalk your YouTube channel ! And I didn't even know you then! LOL I remember telling you about this when I first interacted with you on IF, and you called me a stalker LMAO. I think it was on Abhiya AT LMFAO ' The days when I used to like them. LOL. So yeah that was how we started talking, but it was only casual talk, but then Fb interactions started, where we got a chance to actually know each other a lot better. We became close in a matter of few weeks  *Shock Shock* LOL. You are an Amazing person! Easy to get on with and you always make me smile! Don't want to admit it, but yeah since it's your birthday I'll be nice  You seriously are a Beautiful person, inside and outside  I'm going to ignore the ugly fact that you hate chocolate ice-cream  and say I Love you! Lol. Hope you have an AMAZING birthday Vanilla! May you be showered with lots of gifts! Hope you have a blast; eat lots of cake and Enjoy! MWAH. Happy Birthday again! .x.

From Samiyah 

Happy Birthday Nomiii
I hope you have a superb birthday, and I hope you get everything you wished for on this special day. You're truly an amazing person, and a great friend to have. You're always helped me out when I needed it. I've always had a lot of fun talking to you, and your vms are AMAZING! You're a very kind and sweet person. You always make people laugh and smile. I hope you always keep smiling and always stay happy! Although we just met couple of months ago, you are someone who is so friendly that talking to you is so easy and enjoyable. I always look forward to talking to you, and when I do its soo much fun!
May the coming year brings you tons of happiness and good health. I hope all your dreams get fulfilled, and may you achieve everything you wished for. 
Enjoy your birthday! Have tons of fun!!

From Ankita 

Hey Nomaaa  
Happy Birthday sweety  I havent known you for too long, but you are such a sweetheart, that it feels I have known you from ages. You are my really special friend, so warm and loving. Its always a pleasure to talk to you, infact am always waiting to talk to you LOL  
You are an amazing girl, so so loving. You have always been encouraging and friendly. 
It didnt take me too long to understand you and talk to you freely, and thats the kind pf personality you have.

I hope you have a really awesome birthday and an even better year ahead, because you truely deserve every bit of it. Hope that all your dreams come true and you always stay happy , healthy and successful.
Like I said you are a very special friend, and I promise ofcourse to always be your side.
So once again a veryy Happy Birthday  have a nice day PARTY HARD and save cake for me 

Loads of love
Anku 

Here is something from my side 

From Jia

Hey Nomsie 

i havnt known u for a long tym, buh we'v becum good frnds over the past 2 3 months, n m really glad to hav sucha beautiful person as my frnd, seriously, ur an amazing person, i really love twkin n spending tym wiv u. Oh n abt ur VM's, i can only say tht ur one truely talented girl...hope u neva get short of anyfin  
so, here is a small Birthday wish frm me 

Wish u A Very Very Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetheart May Allah bless u with all the happiness in the universe,n i wish alll ur dreams cum true this year, n may u hav a wonderful future with no regrets at all  wish u a happy, healthy n prosperous life ahead 
Have an awesummm day n eat lots n lots of cake n chocolates  
* do save sum for us though  *
so yuh, tc n enjoy ur BD ALOT!!!!!
Love You Loadsss, muahhh???

btw, here's a lil sumfin for you  hope u like it 
LY

From Trisha

Hey Nomizeee lol kidding..
Happy birthday to you to Nomiii..You've been a great great great friend of mine and I still remember we hit it off so well from the beggining phir ye Toronto beech mai agaya but it didn't affect out friendship.You're an amazing girl who makes super amazing VM's.You have a big big big heart and I love youuzzz..So on your special day I hope you have loads and loads of fun.Party hard as it's your day.And lastly I hope god showers all his blessings on you 

Love ,
Trisha 

From Faria 

Janam din mubarak my bhangra and bum buddy! (how cool am i for saying it in urdu lmao) 
A very very very happy birthday to you. I wish you all the happiness and sucess in the world! May all your wishes comd true! Acha...im runnin out of wishes so lets just do balle balle as always hehe

Even though we just became friends i feel very attached to ya already. When i first came to the dmg forum, there were clear lines drawn between our fangroups but i thank God that our friendship is past that kinda stuff. You and farzu especially made me realize that. Thank you darlings!

I love you 2, 3, 4, 5...raised to infinity  
Always remember that jaan! Muaaah! Lots of Jhappies and pappies!

From Oishi 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMAA 
Many many happy returns of the day..God Bless you & Hope your all wishes come true..You are very sweet person, though sometimes you can't see & I think you need Chashma...Lol 
You are awesome VM Maker..I love your VM & The way you use the scene & song is just amazing..You are very Talented  
Enjoy your Bday & celebreate it KaJenish & ArHinish way..Lol
Enjoy & Have fun...
Love Oishi 

From Sahar 

Hey Nome ji 
I can't write a huge msg but I just want to wish you a very happy birthday. I hope you get everything that you wish for ^^ Party hard beta cos it's yo day, muaaah!
God bless you,
Sary or as you prefer it Berry lol

From Nisa

Happy Birthday to youuu! Happy Birthday to youuu! Happy Birthday Dear Nommaaa! Happy Birthday to youuu, OH WAIT I mean Happy Birthday to my kameeni Big sis Nomz :P LOL weird if I call you Noma :\ HEHE Haappy happy birthday Nomz! I love you <3 Wish you the best, & I hope all your wishes shall come TRUE :) Have lods of fun on your b-day cos you deserve it :D Love you seriously, you're awesome! I wish I could make a siggy or VM for you on your b-day but what to do, your lil sis can't do any of that :( SHOLLLY! Anyways omg Tu kitni badi hogayi ab toh :O Senior year bhi agayi! Good luck with the year ahead I am sure you will do great, & continue to make your AWESOME Vms, I miss commenting on them :( I haven't commented nowadays, but I willl Soon again :D & I need to talk to you too! I miss you lods </3 Happy Birthday again, ILY <33

- Nisa

From Kiran

Helooowww My Beautiphoooll Jazz ! =)

Whatsupp dude!? ... So finally its your birthday ..
I am sure you love birthdays as much as I love them :P 
LOL I remember we met each other on KaJe
n AT and then we got the tag of Jaz and Arjun! 
And then I came to know you loved NL too :) and so on we became good friends :)
Its always amazing to chat with you about everything .. hehe ..
Now coming to your birthday ... I really hope you get everything you wish for..
May god always shower his blessings on you! Hopefully you'll get loads of gifts and etc etc ..

Party hard Jazz !! .. and here I made really jaldi a siggy for you, hope you like it..

LoveYa :$  x Kiran

From Kriti

Happy Birthday Nomu ! !
May u have a gr8 future ahead..i hope this birthday brings all the joy u wished for and you succeed in whatever you do..its been a year we know each other'nd u always been a wonderful frnd
so what else just go nd party hard..just one thing its ur day so make the most of it'i hope you have the most wonderfullest b'day evr jaani'always keep smiling'god bless ya..love you loads ??
nd yeahh one thing more you are one of the talented video maker I came across through'love your vms..so let them coming nd always keep entertaining us ;);)

Love Kriti

From Mira

• Happy Birthday Nomaaa, or should I say Nom Nom? Okay I won't be that mean to you on your birthday pshht. I'm surprised at how fast we clicked, or well atleast I THINK we have clicked together pretty well in these past few days that we've started talking to each other. You should technically be my dushman in a way, bc you stole my dhanno (Noru) away from me by making her your wifeyy, but I think I like you too much to think of you as an enemy.. Erm, so we've only really started talking in these the last couple of days otherwise I would just see your post around KaJen or FB a lot and people would mention you and I'd be like okayy yeah Noma I know of her haha. But it's been so great getting to know youu, and I still am in the process of getting to know you but my point is, that it's been great because you're such an amazing person! You're sweet, and funny, and talented, and so much fun to pick on with Nosh haha, sorry I couldn't resist adding in that last line :$ I remember the very first night I talked to you, you quoted a lyric from "Need you now" and at that moment I knew this girl has to be pretty cool if she likes that song! haha. And you like Sam Tsui's covers tooo, so I think that makes you even cooler! Oh, and how can I forget our biggest connection? We're both from the same state and that is why I obviously just HAD to click with you! haha. I hope this birthday is amazing, and that you get everything you ever wished for and much much more. May God bless you with all the love, and happiness, and success for the future! You can finally watch rated R movies without an adult, weee And if you drive, your curfew is till 1 now and uhm what else? I think that's about it haha. Enjoy being 17 babe! 

Love you tons,
    Mira  

From Tehreem

Haye rabba kahan se start karun I hate writing lambay saray messages but I have to do it today as its someone ahem ahem special's birthday
IT'S MY KULFI'S BIRTHDAY /whoo
What can I say about you first off even you are younger than me and this isn't a very good feeling but you are the most sweetest kulfi I have ever came across and idk why I am your bhai I know your logic which is totally illogical but anyways you are my kulfi I am your jalebi, totally weird but a unique combination and thats what we are unique =))
I still remember the time when me and you sang dholna together on msn which is kinda wierd because nobody sings on msn << and the party we did on pooja's freedom from college and the movie me you and noru watched together and all thse kinda memories will always stay in my heart and I will cherish them forever and ever :$
I love how you feel wet when you are pmsing and I love how you say you are noma and you are normal LMFAOOO and I love how you curse me and call me bad words =)) A proof in case you forgot

Okay okay not testing your patience any further today on this very special day I would just like to say noms I love you I don't know how we came this close but I am thankfull to Allah that He made me meet you, you are one special friend whom I would never wanna let go because you are worth all the love and care
I wish a very happy birthday may Allah bless you with all the health, peace , properity and happiness, may you get whatever you have wished for on this birthday and may you get all the happiness of this universe
Eat loads of cake after aftari and leave some for me too because I love singing dancing and eating :P
Oh oh I have to show you this when I was taking a part in your collab this was coming up in the suggestions. In mein se koi aik tu tou nahi lmfaoo

P.S. People if she acts surprised for her collab don't trust her she is faking it because I have proof that she knew about it =))

----- 
[next page - Mona's POST.]

- continued ;)

From Mona
(to be edited)

From Preeti (Preeti_285)

Happy Birthday Noma! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and an even more lovely year ahead. May God bless you with lots of love, happiness & success, and may all your dreams come true. Unfortunately I've not had the chance to get to know you too well but I do know that you come across as a very friendly, loving and passionate person! Enjoy your dayy..party hard and eat lots of cake! β€οΈ Lots of love and best wishes, Preeti ! xoxo

From Anita

Happpy Birthday Noma! May you get everything you wish for and may all your dreams come true! You're a super sweet girl and I wish nothing but the best for you! Enjoy your special day and I hope all your wishes come true! <3 Lotsa love, Anita! <3

From Reema

Happy Birthday Noma! Hope you have a fantastic day ahead! May all your dreams and wishes come true!!! God bless you with all the happiness in the world. Love, Reema x

From Rummy

Happy Birthday Noma<33
Wish you alot of happiness and success in life ;).  
May God bless you with all love and care. Enjoy n' party hard :P
Love, 
Rummy

From Maitree

Hey Noma,

Even though we haven't interacted much,I know you're a great person,a very adorable KaJenian,and a such a sweet person! Have a awesome Birthday and Party hard  Wish you the very best in life! 
With Love,
Maitree

From Shimz

Heyyy hun! i wish u alll the best in anything and everything n everything u do... lots of love... shimz di 

From Rabia 

HappyBirthdaayNomaa  

HappyBirthdaayNomaa <3
Your Are A Amazing +&& Sweet Friend. Havent Talkdd To Youu Alot. Othaawisee Would Have Sedd A Wholee Loadd Of Stuff ;)
Your One Great VM Makeerr. May Thiss Daay Brinn Loadss Of Happiness +&& Joyness. 
Inshallah All You Wishes Come Truee. 
Have A Mastii Crazzyy Daayy. 
Love You Loadss 
Rabia xoxox

From Mel

Happpyy birthdaaayyy Nommers! You were one of the very first friends I made on IF and I'm very glad to have met you! I hopeee you have an amazing day and may God bless you with all the happiness and success in lifeee. You're a very bubbly person so always stay like that. Muaaah!Lotsaaa lovee,Mel <3

From Mahua

hey nomzzz..wishing u a very happy birthday ..hope this day brings lots of happiness to u..may all ur dreams and wishes cum truee...god bless u dear !!..its been absolutely fantastic to have a freind like ..I got to know u through kriti and coz of ur fab mixes..heehee..and got hooked to them ..u r a wonderful person ..and its always so much fun talking to u...lots of lov..have FUNN <3

From Oishi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMAA <3
Many many happy returns of the day..God Bless you & Hope your all wishes come true..You are very sweet person, though sometimes you can't see & I think you need Chashma...Lol :PYou are awesome VM Maker..I love your VM & The way you use the scene & song is just amazing..You are very Talented ;) :PEnjoy your Bday & celebreate it KaJenish & ArHinish way..LolEnjoy & Have fun...Love Oishi 

From Tooba 

Heyy Nomiii a very very Happpyyy BirthdayyπŸ€—
Have a wonderful day and a fabulous year 
May u get everything u have ever wished for
Keep smiling πŸ˜³
And oh oh guess what my bday is on the same date as urs
Our little connection TEHE😳

From Sneha

dear noma..wish u a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY dearπŸ€— ...many many happy returns of the day.πŸ˜ƒ..have a rocking and funfilled birthday and. God bless you dear..and may u have many such birthdays..lots of love β€οΈsneha

From Davneet

Hey noma

Happy birthday'wish you a very long life and lots of success'hope you enjoy your day a lot and have fun..i haven't talked to you personally a lot but have seen you on fb and at KAJEN AT. And again wish you a very very happy birthday???

Davneet

From Preeti

Hey Noma πŸ˜ƒ
Happy birthday dear. You have always been an awesome kajenian. may god bless you with success and joy. hope u reach the great heights of success. Hope you have a great day. Enjoy ;)

From Meena

Hey Noma! Happy Bday yaar! You're amongst my top favorite friends on I-F and will continue to remain so! I am so sorry I couldnt make anything as I am currently busy with SAT classes and my job. I will try to connect with you as soon as I am done.
Love,
Meena

From Jen_ILoveAR

NOMIKINS β€οΈ you loooserface dumb girl πŸ˜‰ ilysfm  girrl β€οΈ  we havent talked forever since ive been gone for vacation but  now im back were gonna start again! HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY πŸ˜ƒ i love our kajen obsessions and our girl talks πŸ˜‰  im sooo happy that we got to be forum besties. you are BEAAAST at vm making girl πŸ˜³ idk how you do that but you are daaa best πŸ˜ƒ  but then again you are some honors nerd so ofcourse you know how to do that shit πŸ˜› anywaays have an AMAAAZING  birthday and i  loooveee yooou broo β€οΈ

From Shruti (rainashruti)

Hey sweetheart...this is Shruti...happy birthday...may god grants all ur wishes nd dreams...may this year be d BESTEST of all d years u hav ever got...rock d day dear nd cherish d moment..cause Zindagi na milegi dobara

From Simmy

Dear NOM NOM, 
Wish you a very very very veryyy Happy Birthday! Hope you have an incredibly amazing day girl! I wish I could make you a VM but ukuk I'm soo good at it, people get jelly so I don't even make it! Ahaha jk but guess who's like the best VM maker?? YOU IS!!!! Lmaooo, I love youuu and all your beautiful VMs! They are always so wonderful, just like you! ;) Hope you get everything you wanted and even more!! O, and eat a whole bunch of cake, nom nom nom!! LOL love you! <3

Mwahh, Simmy

From Mandy

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Nomuu! Have a Graet One Hun! Wish you get everythinng that you wished for. & Inshallah You have all the Happiness in the Universe! You're Graet frind to have. You are such a SweetHeart. You're their when i need a friend. You calm me down when i so Nervous about going to High School. You are always there for me. I love our Arhi Talks. Overall I Jst Love you shoo much and i can't explain it in words. 
-Mandy :)

From Sanju

Dear Noma,
Happy birthday dear. Many many happy returns of the day. Hope you would have an amazing day! May God always bless you and may you be successful in whatever you do and may your every wish comes true. Happy birthday once again.
-Sanju

------

From US!

From Marj

From Komal

From Aditi

From Kiran

From Ankita

-------

-------

Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

byeee
app bohot busy hain
πŸ˜†
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EEEKKKSSS it finally posted...!!!
Guys don't use more than 25 characters in one word or it won't post :P
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

aw its ok waise meine tere results ke baaremein poochna tho bhool hi gayi kaise the ? i hope u rocked in them 
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

EEEKKKSSS it finally posted...!!!
Guys don't use more than 25 characters in one word or it won't post :P

Hellooo Mehak DarlingπŸ€— kaisi ho aap?πŸ˜ƒ
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sjain

byeee