Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Salman - Katrina - YRF Movie - News/Pics" (Page 27)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
^thanks for the videos love!!
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Yash Raj comes first

Salman Khan gives priority to Ek Tha Tiger and Sher Khan over Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick

Now that Salman Khan has managed to sort out his long stranded relationship with Yash Raj Films, the actor is giving priority to only their projects as of now. Salman starrer Kick, which was supposed to go on floors in November this year has been postponed yet again, and sources say it is because Salman gave bulk dates to Yash Raj's Ek Tha Tiger.

Post Dabangg, the busy star is shooting for Bodyguard as of now. "Salman has given bulk dates for Ek Tha Tiger, which he starts shooting in July. After which he will work on Sher Khan leaving him with no time for Kick. Next year he will be busy with Dabangg 2," says a source.

Producer Nadiadwala and director Shirish Kunder had asserted that Kick would go on floors on November 18 but it doesn't seem feasible anymore. Another source claims, "Salman may have delayed Kick knowingly as he was upset when Sajid approached Shah Rukh Khan for 2 States. Funnily, even that film is on hold now!"

When contacted about the same, Shirish replied to our text saying, "About Kick, best you speak to Sajid Nadiadwala." So we asked Sajid who confirmed, "The film will go on floors in November 18 and Salman will be there.

The later schedules may get postponed by a couple of months but that's fine for such a huge film. My production team is currently on a recce in South Korea and Sajid-Wajid are working on the music."

But Salman's manager Vikas Kapoor agreed that Kick indeed has been postponed as of now. "Salman bhai will shoot for Ek Tha Tiger from July. After com pleting two schedules of the film he will start Sher Khan in October. Both films will be shot simultaneously," he said.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Yay! Thanks SalluEmbarrassed
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Yash Raj comes first

Salman Khan gives priority to Ek Tha Tiger and Sher Khan over Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick

Now that Salman Khan has managed to sort out his long stranded relationship with Yash Raj Films, the actor is giving priority to only their projects as of now. Salman starrer Kick, which was supposed to go on floors in November this year has been postponed yet again, and sources say it is because Salman gave bulk dates to Yash Raj's Ek Tha Tiger.

Post Dabangg, the busy star is shooting for Bodyguard as of now. "Salman has given bulk dates for Ek Tha Tiger, which he starts shooting in July. After which he will work on Sher Khan leaving him with no time for Kick. Next year he will be busy with Dabangg 2," says a source.

Producer Nadiadwala and director Shirish Kunder had asserted that Kick would go on floors on November 18 but it doesn't seem feasible anymore. Another source claims, "Salman may have delayed Kick knowingly as he was upset when Sajid approached Shah Rukh Khan for 2 States. Funnily, even that film is on hold now!"

When contacted about the same, Shirish replied to our text saying, "About Kick, best you speak to Sajid Nadiadwala." So we asked Sajid who confirmed, "The film will go on floors in November 18 and Salman will be there.

The later schedules may get postponed by a couple of months but that's fine for such a huge film. My production team is currently on a recce in South Korea and Sajid-Wajid are working on the music."

But Salman's manager Vikas Kapoor agreed that Kick indeed has been postponed as of now. "Salman bhai will shoot for Ek Tha Tiger from July. After com pleting two schedules of the film he will start Sher Khan in October. Both films will be shot simultaneously," he said.

Great! It will give Salman time to spend with Katrina. SaL-KaT rockClapClap

Katalicious

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

The latest production starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, Ek Tha Tiger, is all set to become the first Bollywood movie to be shot in Iraq.

The Iraqi government not only granted permission for shooting a major action sequence of the film in their country, but they made arrangements for the security of the crew. They've generously made provisions for the transportation of the crew by helicopter between locations.

The director of Ek Tha Tiger, Kabir Khan, flew to Iraq yesterday for a week-long expedition to scout possible locations for the film.

Salman Khan was reportedly thrilled about the opportunity and instantly agreed. He will have to spend a minimum of eight days in the country.

Do you think it's safe enough to let Bollywood stars in the country? Let us know!

By Naina Ramrakhani

Edited by wat_up - 24 June 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHKatalicious.Dalisay.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Salman Khan-Sajid Khan face off

Kunal M ShahKunal M Shah, Mumbai Mirror | Jul 2, 2011, 11.15am IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Reduce font size
Increase font size
Share on Hotklix
Share on Messenger
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
Salman KhanMore Pics
Ek Tha Tiger 's release clashes with Housefull 2, likely to rock their relationship again

Salman Khan and Sajid Khan's friendship is about to be tested. And if their relationship can withstand the box office duel remains to be seen. YRF recently announced that its production, Ek Tha Tiger, starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, is slated to release on June 1, 2012.

This happens to coincide with the release of Sajid Nadiadwala and Sajid Khan's Housefull 2. While Salman and Sajid Khan's friendship is still in safer territory, the same cannot be said for the actor and Sajid Nadiadwala, who have shared a strained relationship for some time.

The problems between Salman and Nadiadwala escalated when the actor demanded an additional Rs 5 crore from Nadiadwala to go ahead with Kick (Mumbai Mirror, April 8, 2011). Even though Nadiadwala and Salman have resolved their differences and the actor has confirmed that he will be a part of Kick (Mumbai Mirror, June 27), the latest turn of events is likely to stir up yet another storm.

A source told us, "Yash Raj Films, yesterday, announced that the Salman-Katrina starrer, Ek Tha Tiger, will be releasing on June 1. It will clash with Sajid Nadiadwala's multistarrer Housefull 2. Nadiadwala had already announced the release date some months ago.

Nadiadwala and Salman have been friends for years and although there have been various rumours about an alleged fight between them, the fact remains that they are both thick-as-thieves.

YRF seems to have played their cards well, with the strategic move to announce the release date as June 1, especially since Nadiadwala announced that Housefull 2 would release on the same date, during this year's world cup. They also ran promos and the media buzz about two best friends clashing at the BO will help the films."

Another source said, "Sajid is extremely confident about his film Housefull 2 and the film boasts a huge star cast, which includes Akshay, John, Riteish, Mithunda, Rishi Kapoor, Jacqueline, Shazahn and Salman's own close friends Asin and Zareen Khan. Salman is all set to start shooting for Nadiadwala's film Kick, in November.

The rumours about Nadiadwala and Salman having issues over Salman's remuneration has been spoken about extensively, but both of them have clarified that there is no truth to these rumours."

When contacted, Nadiadwala said, "We had already announced the release date, three months ago. As far as the clashes of both the films are concerned, both of them are different films and after the IPL, the release of two big films on the same date will be very much welcomed."

.Dalisay.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

'Ek Tha Tiger' most commercial film of mine: Kabir Khan

By: PTI   Date:  2011-07-05   Place: New Delhi

After two realistic projects 'New York' and 'Kabul Express', Kabir Khan says he is all set to make his most commercial film with Yash Raj's 'Ek Tha Tiger', starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. "'Ek Tha Tiger' is the most commercially accessible mainstream film of mine.

It is not just the starcast but also the story which is larger than life. The subject demands that the story telling is flamboyant here," Kabir told PTI. The film, which brings together Katrina and Salman, will see Kabir make an attempt to blend his art of portraying realistic stories on screen and the demands of a masala entertainer.

"There are two parts to making a film. One comes from what is inherent to you as a person and a director. That cannot change as there is certain craft which comes into play here. "On the other hand, there is a certain demand of a narrative. If you can blend the two together well, nothing better than that. My endeavour is to do that only. I want my aesthetics to be intact," said Kabir.

John Abraham starrer 'New York', inspired by the 9/11 attacks, was his last release. The director, who talked about the issue of terrorism in his film 'Kabul Express' as well, said he was not under the pressure of audience exportations while scripting 'Ek Tha Tiger'. "I wasn't carrying that baggage. I never thought that I had to write something that was bigger or better than 'New York'.

The characters did what they were expected to do in the story. "There is this ongoing trend to make a sequel in order to take forward the hit formula. However, I never had any intention to do that with 'New York' because as far as I am concerned, the story of 'New York' is over. The film had met a natural end so there was no scope left whatsoever to take it any further."

The director said he is taking to a different format of story-telling with 'Ek Tha Tiger', which will be a big change from that of 'Kabul Express' or 'New York'. "I intend to bring in some growth in terms of story telling. Now that's a big shift that you would see in 'Ek Tha Tiger'. While 'Kabul Express' and 'New York' had to be narrated in a certain style, they couldn't have been flamboyant or over stated. I think I can afford to do that in 'Ek Tha Tiger'." 'Ek Tha Tiger' kickstarts shooting this month and is aiming for Summer 2012 release.

Go to top