Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Salman - Katrina - YRF Movie - News/Pics" (Page 24)

_Hazel_ Senior Member
_Hazel_
_Hazel_

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
wow he said katrina iz a family member...thts sweet... I so hope theyr 2gettha... awww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

EK THA TIGER goes on floors this July and would be the first ever film that would see the coming together of Salman Khan and Yash Raj Films. Meanwhile director Kabir Khan, who has earlier made realistic films like KABUL EXPRESS and NEW YORK, has a challenge in hand. Many have wondered if EK THA TIGER would continue to be a masala entertainer on the same lines of Salman's DABANGG, READY or BODYGUARD which is being readied for Eid release. After all with Salman in the film, there are certain expectations of his target audience that are required to be met.

'Well, I don't know whether I can say that EK THA TIGER is an out and out masala entertainer or not but what I can say though is that it would be quite entertaining and engaging. It will be my film made in my style,' says Kabir in a confident tone.

CHECK OUT: Salman-Kat chemistry to be revived with EK THA TIGER 

And how is he managing to do that?

'What I intend to do is bring in some growth in terms of story telling,' he says, 'Now that's a big shift that you would see in EK THA TIGER. While KABUL EXPRESS and NEW YORK had to be narrated in a certain style, they couldn't have been flamboyant or over stated. However I can afford to do that in EK THA TIGER.'

Starring Katrina Kaif as the female protagonist, EK THA TIGER kick-starts shooting this July and is aiming for Summer 2012 release.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hazel_Katalicious

_Hazel_ Senior Member
_Hazel_
_Hazel_

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Dancingthis july -- start shooting... will get to see their of screen pixx...hoo lalala

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
YAY on the sets pics in July :D

_Hazel_

_Hazel_ Senior Member
_Hazel_
_Hazel_

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
KATFOREVA: i juz luv ur display pic...cant stop staring @ it ...KAT luk awww sooo innocent and CUTE...luk at her smile...EPIC...sooo CUTE Day Dreaming

Sorry to go off topic...please delete if I shuldnt be making off topic comments =D

Katalicious

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
^ I agree Hazel

Adi gets his hands dirty with Ek Tha...

Adi gets his hands dirty with Ek Tha...

Having ensured quite a casting coup for his Ek Tha Tiger, with Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in leading roles, Aditya Chopra wants to now ensure nothing can prevent the film from becoming among the biggest success stories of 2012.

A fellow film-maker, while calling this undeniable evidence of Adi Chopra's existence, says that he is very serious and conscious about the upcoming venture. "It's their first film with Salman and also among their most ambitious projects till date. Everything has to be picture perfect for Ek Tha Tiger," he says.

What this means is that everybody from director Kabir Khan to writer Neelesh Misra are getting special attention from the producers. Kabir, in fact, spent close to a year-and-a-half developing this project.

The Chopras also realise that their debut venture with Sallu will need added attention. With a global set-up and a busier-than-ever Salman, Adi is taking care of various logistical requirements as well.
Confirming Adi's involvement, Kabir Khan says, "Adi doesn't merely back your project. He is always involved right from finalising the subject to the end product. And it isn't an exception with Ek Tha Tiger; he was as involved with New York and Kabul Express as well. I would love to have more such interactions with him; he's a great sounding board to have."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hazel_Katalicious

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Katrina The Mediator: Wink

Salman Khan hasn't worked with director Kabir Khan and producer Aditya Chopra before and we hear that the situation is kind of awkward for the duo who will soon start filming Ek Tha Tiger which also stars Katrina Kaif.

Since Salman is not a phone person, Adi seems to have decided that the best way to communicate with his hero is through Kat.

Since Kat shares a good bond with the having worked with them before, she doesn't mind playing the messenger between them. Buzz is that both Khan and Chopra haven't really opened up to each other. Perhaps it has something to do with the producer being close to his rival SRK. We are sure things will improve once they begin shooting for the Movie.

Edited by wat_up - 30 May 2011 at 6:45pm

Katalicious

_Hazel_ Senior Member
_Hazel_
_Hazel_

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

its feels good to hear tht EK Tha Tiger is getting serious attention & y not...This movie has got the 2 most popular stars whom  ppl r dieing to watch 2getha on screen... This pair is making me crazy by each passing day...Embarrassed

WOhooo Kat the messenger... who would choose to communicate over the phone when kat is the messenger...lol Sallu is gonna luv it...

Edited by _Hazel_ - 30 May 2011 at 6:50pm

Katalicious

Go to top